Nuclear Power Market in BRIC Countries 2015-2019 is a new research report added by Sandlerresearch.org under the Chemicals category. Report also includes a discussion on the key vendors operating in this market.Nuclear energy is a reliable power source that can produce uninterrupted, clean energy on a large scale. It is also cheaper compared to fossil fuels as a power source. The increasing power demand in BRIC nations is the key driver for the growth of nuclear power market in these countries. The market research analyst expects the nuclear power market grow at a CAGR of 13% during the forecast period. In Russia and China, ships and submarines use nuclear energy as a source of electricity, as they need to be at sea for long durations.
The development of nuclear power market in BRIC countries faces strong public opposition due to the safety concerns associated with the nuclear power plants. Post the 2011 Fukushima disaster in Japan, many countries slowed down their nuclear power development plan. Also, disposal of nuclear waste is another challenge for the growth of this market.
- Segmentation by technology and analysis of the nuclear power market
- Pressurized water reactor (PWR)
- Light water graphite reactor (LWGR)
- Pressurized heavy water reactor (PHWR)
- Fast breeder reactor (FBR)
- Boiling water reactor (BWR)
During 2014, PWR technology dominated the market in terms of installed capacity. The research report predicts that by 2019, PWR technology will continue to dominate the nuclear power market in BRIC countries.
Purchase report directly @ http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=45879
Single User License USD 2500
Geographical segmentation of the nuclear market in BRIC countries
The market research analyst expects that by 2019, China would overtake Russia in the nuclear power market. The rising electricity demand and the drive towards a cleaner environment are anticipated to fuel the growth of the Chinese market. The industrial sector in China is the market driver for the increased consumption of nuclear energy.
Inquire for more information @ http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=45879
Competitive landscape and key vendors
The nuclear power market in BRIC countries is highly competitive. The market research report predicts that the competitive environment in this market is expected to intensify during the forecast period as a result of technological innovations.
Key questions answered in the report include
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2019?
- What are the key factors driving the nuclear power market in BRIC countries?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the nuclear power market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the nuclear energy market in BRIC countries?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the nuclear power market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the Russia, China, India, and Brazil?
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the nuclear power market in BRIC countries?
Sandlerresearch.org is an online market research store for research reports on multiple industries. These reports provide market analysis, trends and opportunities and forecast about industries that helps to make a right decision for the business.