Wealth in Brazil: HNW Investors; Understanding HNW investors and wealth management strategies is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. The majority of wealth in Brazil originates from the construction and finance industries, and can be attributed to a range of sources. These investors are confident enough to deal with their financial affairs, but to gain access to sophisticated products and achieve better returns they opt for management services. Investment portfolios are built around cash and bonds, but it is expected that alternative holdings will continue to gain importance.
- 55.3% of Brazilian HNW wealth can be attributed to earned income or first-generation entrepreneurship.
- As Brazil offers a wide range of sectors in which to invest, it is expected that HNW expats will continue to allocate a portion of their wealth to opportunities in Brazil.
- Access to more sophisticated investment products is the number one reason Brazilian HNW clients opt to have their wealth professionally managed, while 22.4% expect better returns though advisors.
- A noteworthy 22% of HNW client portfolios are allocated into alternatives. Demand is expected to increase along with the investment opportunities offered by multimercados.
- Among planning services, financial planning shows the strongest demand. It is expected that inheritance and pension planning will experience strong demand in the next two years, and as such wealth managers will do well to provide a complete suite of services.
To access full report with TOC, please visit Wealth in Brazil: HNW Investors; Understanding HNW investors and wealth management strategies.
“Wealth in Brazil: HNW Investors” report analyzes the investing preferences and portfolio allocation of Brazilian HNW investors. The report is based on our proprietary Global Wealth Managers Survey.
Specifically the report:
- Profiles the average Brazilian HNW investor in terms of their demographics and analyzes the expat opportunity in Brazil.
- Analyzes which wealth management mandates are preferred among Brazilian HNW investors and how demand will develop looking forward.
- Examines the allocation of Brazilian HNW investors' portfolios into different asset classes and how the allocation is expected to develop in the future.
- Analyzes product and service demand among Brazilian HNW investors.
Reasons To Buy
- Develop and enhance your client targeting strategies using our data on HNW profiles and sources of wealth.
- Give your marketing strategies the edge required and capture new clients using insights from our data on HNW investors' drivers for seeking investment advice vs. self-directing.
- Tailor your investment product portfolio to match current and future demand for different asset classes among HNW individuals.
- Develop your service proposition to match the service and product demand expressed by Brazilian HNW investors and react proactively to the forecasted change in demand.
Nubank Goldman Sachs BTG Pactual PKF International
Manager - Marketing
Reportstack Market Research