This report provides the latest asset allocations of Russia HNWIs across 13 asset classes. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocations of Russia HNWIs to 2018 and a comprehensive and robust background of the local economy.
Complete report available @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/297722-hnwi-asset-allocation-in-russia-2014.html.
ScopeIndependent market sizing of Russia HNWIs across five wealth bands, HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2009 to 2013, HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2018, HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes, Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to BuyThe researcher Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world. The Intelligence Center also includes tracking of wealth and liquidity events as they happen and detailed profiles of major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each market. With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2018.
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/Purchase.aspx?name=297722.
- In 2013, equities was the largest asset class for Russian HNWIs, with 29.7% of the total HNWI assets, followed by real estate with 20.0%, business interests with 19.2%, fixed-income with 17.5%, alternatives with 7.7% and cash and deposits with 5.9%.
- Equities, alternatives and real estate recorded growth during the review period at respective rates of 102.1%, 96.5% and 86.8%.
- Alternative assets held by Russian HNWIs increased during the review period, from 7.4% of the total HNWI assets in 2009 to 7.7% in 2013; HNWI allocations to commodities increased from 1.8% of total assets in 2009 to 2.3% in 2013.
- Over the forecast period, Researcher expects allocations in commodities to decline back to 1.8% of total HNWI assets by 2018, as global liquidity tightens due to a forecast near-term drop in demand from China for raw materials. This is expected to cause global commodity prices to flatten out.
- As of 2013, Russian HNWI liquid assets valued US$594.6 billion, representing 52.1% of total wealth holdings.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 350,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Call +1 888 391 5441 with your research requirements or email the details on firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to help you find the business intelligence that you need. Not limited to the IT & Telecommunication Market ReportsnReports.com offers research studies on agriculture, consumer goods, environment, advanced materials, public sector, food and beverages, energy and power, medical devices, healthcare, automotive, manufacturing & construction, semiconductor and electronics, IT & telecommunication, pharmaceuticals, retail, water, banking and financial services , advanced materials and much more.