ReportsnReports.com adds report Middle East Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) Market - Advancements, Business Models, Technology Roadmap & Market Forecasts & Analysis (2013 – 2018) to its store. Critical Infrastructure Protection is expected to experience significant growth in the Middle East region over the coming years due to enormous investments in energy and transportation infrastructure. The construction of critical assets and key infrastructures is expected to grow rapidly in the coming years. Middle East CIP report focuses on technologies empowering the critical infrastructure owners with a feature rich platform to deliver secure environment to these infrastructures. These security solutions provide several advantages such as remote monitoring, improved command and control systems, perimeter security, quick response systems and better performance with simplified operations and workplace flexibility. CIP enables the Governments and public agencies to protect the infrastructures from threats such as terrorist attack, cyber attacks, natural disasters and epidemics. The Government and respective organizations are inclined towards providing security to their critical infrastructure.
The report focuses on the protective measures and solutions that need to be taken for protecting the critical infrastructures and also ensure smooth functioning of the economy, across the Middle East countries. The governments and infrastructure owners are together focusing on developing and deploying technologies that comply with internationally accepted reliability standards. These standards encompass physical and cyber security along with the required training and awareness. Enterprises across the globe are looking forward to implement these security standards into their current work scenarios. Players such as Raytheon, Lockheed Martin, Kaspersky Lab, Thales, BAE Systems and McAfee provide better integrated solutions across all verticals. These companies are well positioned to provide solutions for critical processes across energy, transportation, sensitive areas and smart grids, despite different organizational structures and business process needs.
Purchase Report Directly @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/Purchase.aspx?name=269806.
This report segments the Middle East Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) market by security related technology types, solutions, services, vertical and geographical regions. Verticals are further sub-segmented by applications.
- On the basis of CIP security technology types: The market is segmented into: Network security, Physical security and Professional Services.
- On the basis of security technologies: The Network security market, Perimeter security, Radars, CBRNE, Vehicle identification system, secure communication, SCADA security, Building management systems The Perimeter security market is segmented into: Access control (Biometrics, ID management system), Screening and scanning, PSIM and PIAM, Intrusion detection and video surveillance (hardware, analytics).
- On the basis of IT managed security & services:The market is classified on the basis of Services into: Risk management services, Designing, integration and consultation, Managed services and Maintenance and support.
- On the basis of verticals: The market is segmented on the basis of verticals such as Energy & power, Transportation systems, Sensitive infrastructure and enterprises.
Verticals Sub-Segmented Into:
- Energy & Power: Power Grids, Thermal power plants, nuclear plants, oil and gas power plants, solar power plants, hydro power plants, geothermal and wind power plants.
- Transportation Systems: Highways/Bridges, Railway infrastructure, Seaports and Airports.
- Sensitive infrastructures: Banking institutions, Monuments and government facilities, Stadiums, holy places & defense establishments, Communication systems, manufacturing and others
- On the basis of regions in Middle East:Geographical regions are classified into Egypt, Bahrain, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Pakistan and Others.
Single User License : US $4650.
Inquire for Discount @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/Discount.aspx?name=269806.
Accenture, Aegis Defense Services, Bae, Cassidian, Ericsson, Ge Security, General Dynamics, Honeywell International Inc, Industrial Defender, Intergraph, Lockheed Martin, Mcafee, Inc (Subsidiary Of Intel Corporation), Raytheon, Siemens Ag, Thales Group, Waterfall Security Solutions
List of TablesTable 1 Forecast Assumptions
Table 2 Middle East Critical Infrastructure Protection : Market Size And Forecast, 2013 – 2018 ($Billion, Y-O-Y %)
Table 3 Middle East Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP): Market Size And Forecast, By Type, 2013 – 2018 ($Billion)
Table 4 Middle East Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP): Market Size And Forecast, By Countries, 2013 – 2018 ($Million)
Table 5 Middle East Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP): Market Size And Forecast, By Technology, 2013 – 2018 ($Million) And More.
List Of FiguresFigure 1 Data Triangulation, Top-Down And Bottom-Up Approach
Figure 2 Middle East Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) Market, 2013 – 2018 (Y-O-Y %)
Figure 3 Middle East Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) Market, By Type, 2013 – 2018 (Y-O-Y %)
Figure 4 Middle East Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) Market, By Countries,2013 – 2018 (Y-O-Y %)
Figure 5 CIP: Value-Chain And More.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 350,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Call +1 888 391 5441 with your research requirements or email the details on email@example.com and we would be happy to help you find the business intelligence that you need. Not limited to the IT & Telecommunication Market ReportsnReports.com offers research studies on agriculture, consumer goods, environment, advanced materials, public sector, food and beverages, energy and power, medical devices, healthcare, automotive, manufacturing & construction, semiconductor and electronics, IT & telecommunication, pharmaceuticals, retail, water, banking and financial services , advanced materials and much more.