RnRMarketResearch.com adds “Rent-to-Buy Retail: UK Market Profile and Forecasts 2014“ report to its research database.
This report covers the UK rent-to-buy, or hire purchase, retail market. It quantifies the market size, historical growth rates and levels of industry profitability while reviewing key factors behind these figures.
It also includes an in-depth analysis of the relevant drivers of industry growth – in particular the macroeconomic environment and supplier trends – setting out historical trends and available forecasts. The forecast for industry growth is based on this analysis of historical trends and growth drivers.
Complete Report Available @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/rent-to-buy-retail-uk-market-profile-and-forecasts-2014-market-report.html .
What are the objectives of this market report?
Rent-to-buy is a fast-growing segment of retailing in the UK, expanding to take up some of the increasing degree of slack on the high street and also using the internet as a channel. These retailers are frequently criticised for imposing a combination of credit terms and insurances which leads to items being significantly more expensive than via other channels. However, for many consumers, they increasingly make it possible for them to obtain goods which would not otherwise be accessible. This report aims to explore these views. It also considers the factors which have driven the high rates of growth that the sector has experienced and sets our views on how likely it is to continue in the future.
It is intended for:
- Operators of rent-to-buy retail businesses themselves
- Investors in these businesses
- Retail property-owners, developers and landlords
- Market regulators and policymakers
- Banks, analysts, consultants and other parties with interests in the sector
Inquire for Discount @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=196250 .
What are the sources and methodology?
This report is based on:
· Interviews with senior-level contacts across the high-cost credit market
· Extensive research into published industry sources
· In-depth analysis of the macroeconomic environment and relevant market drivers
· Financial analysis of the accounts of companies in the industry.
Information from these sources has been synthesized and presented clearly and concisely with extensive use of charts and tables to illuminate points and support conclusions.
Market forecasts have been constructed using simple assumptions which are clearly stated. Supporting evidence is provided for our assumptions but readers can easily flex them to model alternative scenarios.
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=196250 .
Table of Contents
Market overview – 8
Market characteristics and trends
Market size and growth – 13
Access to banks
Competitive landscape – 24
Comparison of performance
Buy As You View
Forecasts – 30
Risks to the forecast
Appendix – 34
List of Charts
1. Reasons for taking out agreement
2. Five most common reasons for taking out a loan
3. High cost credit types APR / %
4. Total amounts repaid (including principal) for £100 loan / £
5. Historical UK rent-to-buy market size / £m
6. UK real GDP / % annual changes
7. Historical number of unemployed and underemployed / m
8. Number of people in employment / m
9. UK average wages and real household disposable income annual growth rates / % annual change
10. Historical number of new debt solutions per year / ’000
11. UK student loan total outstanding balance /£bn
12. Historical UK number of bank branches
13. European countries’ number of bank branches per million people in 2011
14. European countries’ bank branches CAGR (1999-2011) / %
15. Number of adults without a bank account/cannot access credit
16. UK outstanding consumer credit / £m
17. Number of credit cards in issue / m, end of year
18. Percentage of gross lending not repaid / year average
19. Leading UK rent-to-buy providers market share / £m
20. Historical no. of stores by year
21. Leading UK rent-to-buy providers, CAGR 2007-13
22. Latest pre-tax profit margins of leading rent-to-buy providers / %
23. Latest revenue per employee for rent-to-buy providers / £’000
24. BrightHouse Limited summary financials
25. Buy As You View Limited summary financials
26. Perfect Home Holdings Ltd. summary financials
27. UK real GDP / annual changes
28. Unemployment and underemployment / m
29. Number of people in employment / m
30. UK real household disposable and average income / % annual change
31. Rent-to-buy – forecast market size / £m
Browse more reports on Retailing Market @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/reports/consumer-goods/retailing .
RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offer in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.
Follow Us OnTwitter: https://twitter.com/RnRMR
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/u/0/104156468549256253075/posts