The report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development by Biogen, Inc., complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The report also covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and the dormant and discontinued projects.
Get discount on this research at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=521060
- The report provides a snapshot of the pipeline therapeutic landscape of Biogen, Inc.
- The report provides overview of Biogen, Inc. including its business description, key facts, and locations and subsidiaries
- The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- The report assesses Biogen, Inc.'s pipeline therapeutics based on drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
- The report features Biogen, Inc.'s out-licensed and partnered product portfolio and summarizes its dormant and discontinued projects
Complete research report of 94 pages with TOC is available at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/biogen-inc-product-pipeline-review-2016-market-report.html
Reasons to buy
- Evaluate Biogen, Inc.'s strategic position with total access to detailed information on its product pipeline
- Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Biogen, Inc.
- Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and it's most promising pipeline therapeutics
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Biogen, Inc.'s pipeline depth and focus of pipeline therapeutics
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope