The analysts forecast global polymer-based solubility enhancement excipients market for OSDF to grow at a CAGR of 16.8% over the period 2014-2019.
Excipients are inactive components of a drug that are used in conjunction with API. Although they are often referred to being inert, excipients play important functional roles in drug delivery. Some of the key functions include binding, flavoring, coloring, lubricating, and enhancing solubility of the drug. Solubility enhancing excipients are relatively new compared to the aforementioned functionalities. However, with the introduction of an increasing number of poorly soluble drugs, the demand for solubility enhancing excipients has been on the rise, especially for OSDF applications. The three major types of solubility enhancing excipients are lipid-based, polymer-based, and surfactant-based excipients. However, polymer-based solubility-enhancing excipients are expected to witness rapid growth compared to other types because of high adoption by drug formulators.Covered in this report
This report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global polymer-based solubility enhancement excipients market for OSDF for 2015-2019. To arrive at the market shares of vendors and to calculate the market size, the report considers the revenue generated through the sales of polymer-based solubility enhancement excipients in OSDF and the production capacities of vendors.
The report provides data on the different segments of the market based on the following criteria:
- Type: copovidone, HPC, HPMC, HPMCAS, polymethacrylates, polyvinyl caprolactam-polyvinyl acetate-polyethylene glycol copolymer, PVP, and others such as PEO and PEG
- Technology: solid dispersion and particle size reduction
- Geography: Americas, APAC, and EMEA
The report, Global Polymer-based Solubility Enhancement Excipients Market for OSDF 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. It presents the vendor landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the top five vendors in the global polymer-based solubility enhancement excipients market for OSDF.
Purchase a copy of the report at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=46433 .
Other prominent vendors
- Maple Biotech
- Nisso HPC
- Peter Cremer
- SPI Pharma
- Sumitomo Chemical
- Increased development of new drugs that have low solublility
- Issues with technology selection
- Emergence of custom manufacturers
Key questions answered in this report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
For more Information on the report, inquire at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=46433 .
Sandlerresearch.org is an online market research store for research reports on multiple industries. These reports provide market analysis, trends and opportunities and forecast about industries that helps to make a right decision for the business.