Study Objectives of Foley catheter
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 10 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the global Foley catheter market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To Analyze the Foley catheter market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by usage, by material type, by product type, by application and its sub-segments.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the global Foley catheter market
Market Synopsis of Foley catheter
The Foley Catheter market is mainly driven by factors like growing geriatric population, higher incidence of urinary abnormalities, higher affordability, and increase in the growing old population, favorable reimbursement policies and increase in demand for advanced urinary catheters. Urinary Catheter’s revenue contribution to the global market is expected to increase to US$ XXXX by end of 2027, with expanding at a CAGR of XX% between 2016 and 2027. The global foley market is mainly dominated by 2 way catheters. It was due to their low price, their reusability nature and popularity of these catheters in hospitals and clinics. Also 4 way foley catheters have more opportunities in the market because of their minimum risk of CAUTI in male patients with an enlarged prostate. The increase of chronic diseases and ageing population are factors will positively affect the growth of the Foley Catheters market.
The market for Foley catheter is segmented in mainly four parts i.e. by usage, by material type, by product type, by application and its various sub-segments; by usage include Indwelling Catheters (suprapubic or urethral catheters), External Catheters (Condom Catheters) and Short-Term (Intermittent) Catheters. Whereas by material type include Rubber, Plastic, Silicone and Latex. The segments by product type include 2 way foley catheters, 3 way foley catheters and 4 way foley catheters and by application include Urinary incontinence, Urinary retention and Prostate gland surgery.
Regional Analysis of Foley catheter
North America dominated the Global Foley catheter market with the largest market share, accounting for $XX million and is expected to grow over $XX billion by 2027. The European market for Foley catheter is expected to grow at XX% GAGR (2016-2027). Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at CAGR of XX% from $ XX million in 2016 to $XX million by 2027.
The key players that are involved in Global Foley catheter market are Boston Scientific Corporation(U.S), Cook Medical Inc. (U.S), Covidien(Ireland), Cure Medical (U.S), Hollister Incorporated (U.S), Teleflex Incorporated (U.S), Coloplast A/S (Denmark), B. Braun Melsungen AG (Germany) and CR Bard Inc (U.S).
· Western Europe
· Rest of Western Europe
· Eastern Europe
· South Korea
· Rest of Asia
The Middle East& Africa
The report for Foley catheter of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different market segments and regions.
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)