Automotive switch is an electromechanical device used to open or close an electrical circuit. It is used for a variety of applications in a vehicle including HVAC system, infotainment system, and electronic component systems. It helps a driver to control the windows, infotainment, direction indicators, and headlights without getting distracted. Different types of automotive switches are push button, rotary, knobs, and toggle switches.
The analysts forecast global automotive switches market to grow at a CAGR of 4.49% over the period 2014-2019.
Covered in this report
The report, Global Automotive Market 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the America, APAC, and Europe. It also covers the landscape of the market and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
- Delphi automotive
- Robert Bosch
- TRW automotive holdings
- ZF Friedrichshafen
Purchase a Copy of the Report @ http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=44337
(Single User License - US $2500)
Other prominent vendors
- Increased electrification in vehicles
- Increased adoption of touchscreens
Inquire for this report @ http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=44337
- Adoption of integrated central panel and steering wheel switches
Key questions answered in this report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Sandlerresearch.org is an online market research store for research reports on multiple industries. These reports provide market analysis, trends and opportunities and forecast about industries that helps to make a right decision for the business.