The research enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Inquire before buying this research at: http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/inquire-before-buying?rname=459954 .
This research features investigational drugs from across globe covering over 20 therapy areas and nearly 3,000 indications. The research is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together. Drug profiles/records featured in the research undergoes periodic updation following a stringent set of processes that ensures that all the profiles are updated with the latest set of information. Additionally, processes including live news & deals tracking, browser based alert-box and clinical trials registries tracking ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Scope for this research:
· The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of B-Cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
· The report reviews key pipeline products under drug profile section which includes, product description, MoA and R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
· The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for B-Cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma and enlists all their major and minor projects
· The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
· A review of the B-Cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
· Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
· A detailed assessment of monotherapy and combination therapy pipeline projects
· Coverage of the B-Cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma pipeline on the basis of target, MoA, route of administration and molecule type
· Latest news and deals relating related to pipeline products
Complete research on H2 Pipeline Review of ‘B-Cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma’ spread across 997 pages at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/b-cell-non-hodgkin-lymphoma-pipeline-review-h2-2015-market-report.html .
Reasons to buy this research:
· Provides strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D development strategies
· Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
· Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
· Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for B-Cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
· Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
· Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding B-Cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics
· Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
· Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline
Companies mentioned: AB Science SA, AbbVie Inc., Acetylon Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Actinium Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Advancell, Affimed Therapeutics AG, Altor BioScience Corporation, Amgen Inc., AmpliMed Corporation (Inactive), Aprogen, Inc., arGEN-X BV, Arrien Pharmaceuticals, LLC, Arvinas, Inc., Astellas Pharma Inc., Astex Pharmaceuticals, Inc., AstraZeneca Plc, Aurigene Discovery Technologies, Limited, Bayer AG, BeiGene(Beijing) Co.,Ltd, BIND Therapeutics, Inc., Bio-Path Holdings, Inc., Biocon Limited, Biogenomics Limited, Biothera, Inc., Bluebird bio, Inc., Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH, Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Calithera Biosciences, Inc., Celgene Corporation, Cell>Point, L.L.C., Celltrion, Inc., Cellular Biomedicine Group, Inc., Coherus BioSciences, Inc., Constellation Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Cornerstone Pharmaceuticals, Inc., CTI BioPharma Corp., Curis, Inc., Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Dynavax Technologies Corporation, Eisai Co., Ltd., Eli Lilly and Company, Epirus Biopharmaceuticals, Inc., EpiZyme, Inc., Erytech Pharma SA, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Genentech, Inc., Genmab A/S, Genor BioPharma Co., Ltd., Gilead Sciences, Inc., GlaxoSmithKline Plc, Hutchison MediPharma Limited, Idera Pharmaceuticals, Inc., IGF Oncology, LLC., ImmunoGen, Inc., Immunomedics, Inc., Immunovaccine, Inc., Incyte Corporation, Infinity Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Inflection Biosciences Limited, Johnson & Johnson, Juno Therapeutics Inc., Karus Therapeutics Limited, Karyopharm Therapeutics, Inc., Kite Pharma, Inc., Les Laboratoires Servier SAS, LFB S.A., Mabion SA, mAbxience S.A., MedImmune, LLC, Medivation, Inc., Merck & Co., Inc., Merck KGaA, Millennium Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Mirati Therapeutics Inc., Mirna Therapeutics, Inc., Molecular Templates Inc., Molplex Ltd., MorphoSys AG, Neumedicines Inc., Nimbus Therapeutics, LLC, Nordic Nanovector ASA, Novartis AG, NovImmune SA, Onconova Therapeutics, Inc., Ono Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Onyx Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Pfizer Inc., Pharmacyclics, Inc., Philogen S.p.A., Portola Pharmaceuticals, Inc., ProNAi Therapeutics, Inc., RedHill Biopharma Ltd., Redx Pharma Plc, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Respiratorius AB, Rhizen Pharmaceuticals S.A., Sandoz International GmbH, Sanofi, Seattle Genetics, Inc., Selvita SA, Shanghai Henlius Biotech Co., Ltd., Sorrento Therapeutics, Inc., Spectrum Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Stemline Therapeutics, Inc., Taiho Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Takara Bio Inc., TG Therapeutics, Inc., The International Biotechnology Center (IBC) Generium, Theravectys SA, Unum Therapeutics, Inc., Vivolux AB