The Report “Process Automation and Instrumentation Market by Types (Hardware, Software, Service), Technology (SCADA, PLC, DCS, MES), Application (Chemical, Oil & Gas, Solar, Metal, Water & Waste, Energy, Food, Automotive) and by Geography – Analysis & Global Forecasts to 2013 – 2020″ is now available at RnRMarketResearch.com.
With the increasing demand from customers, the current market situation in the automation industry is encouraging. So the process automation and instrumentation becomes very essential tool in the different industries. Factors that are driving the process automation and instrumentation market are: reduction into operational and maintenance cost, maximization into efficiency and quality of a plant and protection to people, plant assets and the environment. The process automation and instrumentation market report details the design architecture, market statistics and the market standards for process automation market.
The analysis shows that the total process automation and instrumentation market is projected to reach market revenue worth $180.26 billion by 2020. In terms of technology nearly 60% of market is governed by DCS (Distributed Control System). Whereas the PLC & SCADA gaining popularity in the process automation and instrumentation market. America and Europe are the highest market sharing countries, and will continue their growth till 2020. Petrochemical Manufacturing, Water and Waste Water Treatment, Energy and Power Utilities, Oil and Gas Extraction showing highest contribution in 2013 and they are expected to grow in the future.
Complete report is available @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/process-automation-instrumentation-market-by-technology-scada-plc-dcs-mes-communication-profibus-fieldbus-wireless-hart-isa100-transmitter-flow-temperature-level-pressure-market-report.html .
- Impact analysis of the process automation & instrumentation market, which describes factors currently driving and restraining the growth of the market as well as the impact in the long run.
- Market size, forecasts, and industry roadmap of process automation and instrumentation market.
- Extensive qualitative analysis of the process automation and instrumentation market. Porter’s Five Force analysis to understand the market opportunities for potential new entrants and the current players.
- Burning issues and opportunities with respect to process automation and instrumentation market.
- Analysis of different process automation and instrumentation technologies and applications of the market.
- Key trends shaping and influencing the market.
- Illustrative segmentation, analysis, and projection of the important geographical markets to give an overall view of the global market.
- Detailed competitive landscape with identification of the key players in the market with respect to each type of the material, in-depth market share analysis with individual revenue, market shares, and market share rankings.
- Competitive intelligence from company profiles, key player strategies, and game-changing developments such as product launches, mergers and acquisitions.
- Identification of the emerging trends and analysis of the opportunities in the market, for the stakeholders, by identifying the high-growth segments of the Process Automation and Instrumentation market.
Purchase this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=108911 .
Process Instrumentation Market, By Transmitter Types
8.2 Flow Transmitters: Exponential Growth Rate Expected Owing to the Oil & Gas Industry
8.2.1 Major Companies offering Flow Meters
8.2.2 Differential Pressure Meters
8.2.3 Positive-Displacement Meters
8.2.4 Velocity Meters
8.2.5 Open Channel Meters
8.3 Temperature Transmitters
8.3.1 Explosion Proof and Temperature Proof Transmitters
8.3.2 DIN Rail, Panel Mount Transmitters
8.3.3 Head Mount Transmitters
8.3.4 Major Companies offering Temperature Transmitter
8.4 Level Transmitters
8.4.1 Operation Principles
22.214.171.124 Hydrostatic Operating Principle
126.96.36.199 Ultrasonic Operating Principle
188.8.131.52 Capacitive Operation
184.108.40.206 Guided Wave Radar
220.127.116.11.1 Advantages & Disadvantages of Guided Wave Radar
8.5 Pressure Transmitters
8.5.1 Major Companies offering Pressure Transmitter
8.6 Control Valves and Positioners
Inquire for Discount @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=108911 .
12.1 ABB Ltd.
12.3 Emerson Electric Company
12.4 Honeywell International, Inc.
12.5 Mitsubishi Electric Corp
12.5.4 MNM View
12.6 Omron Corporation
12.7 Rockwell Automation
12.7.5 SWOT Analysis
12.8 Schneider Electric SA
12.9 Siemens AG
12.10 Yokogawa Electric Corp.
For further information on “Process Automation and Instrumentation Market by Types (Hardware, Software, Service), Technology (SCADA, PLC, DCS, MES), Application (Chemical, Oil & Gas, Solar, Metal, Water & Waste, Energy, Food, Automotive) and by Geography – Analysis & Global Forecasts to 2013 – 2020” report, contact firstname.lastname@example.org / Call +1 888 391 5441.