RnRMarketResearch.com adds “Anal Cancer – Pipeline Review, H1 2015” to its store.
The report ‘Anal Cancer – Pipeline Review, H1 2015′, provides an overview of the Anal Cancer’s therapeutic pipeline.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Anal Cancer, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Anal Cancer and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
Complete report is available at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/anal-cancer-pipeline-review-h1-2015-market-report.html .
Global Markets Direct’s report features investigational drugs from across globe covering over 20 therapy areas and nearly 3,000 indications. The report is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct’s team. Drug profiles/records featured in the report undergoes periodic updation following a stringent set of processes that ensures that all the profiles are updated with the latest set of information. Additionally, processes including live news & deals tracking, browser based alert-box and clinical trials registries tracking ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
Order a copy of this report at (Prices start at US $ 2000 for a single user PDF) http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=310207 .
Companies discussed in this report include Advaxis, Inc., Amgen Inc., Eli Lilly and Company, ISA Pharmaceuticals B.V., MedImmune, LLC, Theravectys S.A.
Drugs profiled discussed in this report include ADXS-HPV, durvalumab + tremelimumab, ISA-101, LY-2606368, panitumumab, Vaccine for HPV Associated Cancers.
Featured News & Press Releases:
· Oct 15, 2014: Advaxis Provides Clinical Update for Phase 1/2 Trial of ADXS-HPV Immunotherapy Product Candidate in Anal Cancer
· Feb 11, 2014: SynCo Bio Partners Expands Live Microbial Product Experience
· Jun 24, 2013: Advaxis Requests Orphan Drug Designation For Treatment Of HPV-Associated Anal Cancer with ADXS-HPV
· Apr 22, 2013: Advaxis Announces First Patient Dosed In Brown University Sponsored Phase I/II Anal Cancer Study Of ADXS-HPV
· Mar 03, 2013: Advaxis Provides Update On ADXS-HPV Cancer Immunotherapy
· Feb 19, 2013: Advaxis Announces Brown University Oncology Group To Conduct Phase I/II Trial Of ADXS-HPV In Anal Cancer
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Anal Cancer
Reasons to buy
- Provides strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D development strategies