According to the new market research report, the "Dielectric Material Market by Technology (OLED, LED, TFT-LCD, LED-LCD, Plasma, LCOS, DLP), Application (Conventional, 3D, Transparent, Flexible), Material (Metal Oxide, a-Silicon, LTPS, PET, PEN, Photonic Crystals) & by Geography - Global Forecast to 2013 - 2020", published by MarketsandMarkets, the global dielectric material market is projected to cross $50 billion by 2020, growing at a moderate CAGR from 2013 to 2020.
Browse more than 44 market data tables with 51 figures spread through 264 Pages and in-depth TOC on "Dielectric Material Market".
The last decade witnessed a well-paced transformation in the display technology market. Displays have evolved from CRT to Plasma Display (PDP) and from PDP to LCD and LED. The latest display type is OLED. In the last quarter of 2013, the flexible display smartphones have hit the market; with tablets to follow soon after. Laptops and TVs are also expected to follow the trend of smartphones and tablets, while OLED-based televisions have also been introduced by electronics manufacturing giants such as Samsung and LG. All these developments have created demand for better and more stable materials to be used in these displays. The use of IGZO (Indium Gallium Zinc Oxide) and photonic crystals is an example.
Market by technology – The display materials market by technology includes OLED, TFT-LCD, LCD, LED-LCD, plasma, DLP, LCoS, and the likes. The OLED materials market is expected to grow atthe highest CAGR from 2012 to 2020.
Market by material – The dielectric material market is segmented into materials, with respect to the components used in the display panels. The report describes the materials used in electrode like indium- tin-oxide (ITO), indium-gallium-zinc-oxide (IGZO) and others; materials in the substrates like a-silicon, LTPS, PEN, PET, and the likes; and the materials like liquid crystals, photonic crystals that are majorly used in LCD, LED-LCD, and TFT-LCD display panels.
Market by application – The application market is segmented into application of materials in flexible displays, transparent displays, conventional displays, 3D displays, and the likes.
Market by geography – The report discusses the dielectric material market under four geographical heads; namely North America, Europe, APAC, and ROW.
Buy Now @ http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Purchase/purchase_report1.asp?id=42841002
- Total revenue of the global dielectric material market is expected to grow at an estimated CAGR of 5.29% from 2012 to 2020.
- Impact analysis of the market dynamics; with factors currently driving and restraining the growth of the market, along with their impact in the short-, medium-, and long-term landscapes
- Analysis of the global market with a special focus on the high-growth applications in each vertical and the fast growing application market segments
- Detailed analysis of the mature and emerging marketsby application and by geography
- The key trends related to the materials, technology, prices, and the applications that shape and influence market
- Illustrative segmentation, analysis, and projection of the important geographical market to give an overall view of the global market
- Detailed competitive landscape with identification of the key players in the market with respect to each type of the material, in-depth market share analysis with individual revenue, market shares, and market share rankings
- Competitive intelligence from company profiles, key player strategies,and game-changing developments such as product launches, and acquisitions
- Identification of the emerging trends and analysis of the opportunities in the market, for the stakeholders, by identifying the high-growth segments of the dielectric material market
The characteristics and features of some of the emerging displays, such as flexible, rollable and bendable displays, are acting as the biggest drivers for the Dielectric Materials Market. This emerging display market possesses some of the most unique distinct features such as sleekness, rollability/flexibility, and ruggedness, and thus, these displays can be utilized in most of the industries.
The Dielectric Materials Market is segmented into four categories that include materials, technology, application, and geography. This report divides the overall market into four main geographical segments, namely, North America, Europe, APAC, and ROW. APAC contributes more to the market growth as compared to the other regions. The demand for the dielectric materials is mainly from APAC, most of the demand comes, from China and Japan.
Inquiry Before Buying @ http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Enquiry_Before_Buying.asp?id=42841002
Early buyers will receive 10% customization on this report.
The leading companies in the Dielectric Materials Market covered in the report are BASF SE (Germany), Corning Incorporated (U.S.), DuPont (U.S.), Samsung Corning Precision Materials (South Korea), SCHOTT AG (Germany), Kolon Industries (South Korea), Materion Corporation(U.S.), Honeywell Electronic Materials (U.S.),Polyera Corporation (U.S.), Merck Performance Materials (Germany),Toppan Printing Co., Ltd. (Japan) Universal Display Corporation (U.S.),and Tecnisco (Japan).
Browse Related Reports
Display Market (2012 - 2017) By Technology [E-Paper, OLED, LED, LCD, DLP, Lcos, Plasma], TYPE [Conventional, Flexible, Transparent, 3D], Applications [Consumer Appliances, Home Appliances, Automotive, Industrial, Healthcare, Others] & Geography
Flexible Display Market, Global Analysis and Forecast, by Application (Smartphone, Tablet, e-reader, Laptop, TV, Smartcard, Wearable Display, e-label), by Technology (OLED, LCD, e-paper), by Component (substrate, layers, and others) (2012 - 2017)
MarketsandMarkets is a global market research and consulting company based in the U.S. We publish strategically analyzed market research reports and serve as a business intelligence partner to Fortune 500 companies across the world.
MarketsandMarkets also provides multi-client reports, company profiles, databases, and custom research services. M&M covers thirteen industry verticals, including advanced materials, automotives and transportation, banking and financial services, biotechnology, chemicals, consumer goods, energy and power, food and beverages, industrial automation, medical devices, pharmaceuticals, semiconductor and electronics, and telecommunications and IT.
We at MarketsandMarkets are inspired to help our clients grow by providing apt business insight with our huge market intelligence repository.
North - Dominion Plaza
17304 Preston Road
Suite 800, Dallas, TX 75252