RnRMarketResearch adds ‘Prostate Cancer - Pipeline Review, H1 2015’ to its store. This Report provides an overview of the Prostate Cancer's therapeutic pipeline. This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Prostate Cancer, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Prostate Cancer and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
Some of the Company profiles mentioned in this report are Actinium Pharmaceuticals, Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corporation, Aileron Therapeutics, Amorfix Life Sciences Ltd., Angion Biomedica Corp., Arrien Pharmaceuticals, Astex Pharmaceuticals, Azaya Therapeutics Incorporated, Bellicum Pharmaceuticals, Bio-Cancer Treatment International Limited, BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc., Celldex Therapeutics, Inc., Eli Lilly and Company, Foresee Pharmaceuticals, Genelux Corporation, GlaxoSmithKline Plc.
Get a copy of this report at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=403532 . (This is a premium report price at US$2500 for a single user PDF license)
- The report reviews key pipeline products under drug profile section which includes, product description, MoA and R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for Prostate Cancer and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- A review of the Prostate Cancer products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- A detailed assessment of monotherapy and combination therapy pipeline projects
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Drug profiles/records featured in the report undergoes periodic updation following a stringent set of processes that ensures that all the profiles are updated with the latest set of information. Additionally, processes including live news & deals tracking, browser based alert-box and clinical trials registries tracking ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.