Cincinnati, OH– Teaity announced on December 25, 2013 the relaunch of the company’s website, boasting a new look and enhanced functionality. The redesigned website includes six new features and 9 improvements that provide tea drinkers with a more robust, user-friendly experience.
“Over our first year we received overwhelmingly positive response to Teaity's vision, Said Teaity’s founder Chris Giddings. “But we found our members and supporters asking for some really thoughtful changes and improvements.”
When visiting the new teaity.com, not only will registered members find a fresh, yet simpler interface, they will enjoy many innovative features, that include a(n):
- Brand Directory to make searching for teas by your favorite companies easier;
- Customized interface that allows you to set Temperature and Weight Scale Preferences for that perfect cup of tea;
- New layout for Tea Category Pages, to help you hone in more easily on the teas you're looking for;
- More visible review and scoring system for the Teas you love most;
- Blog for users to stay up-to-date with Teaity, Industry news, and tea tips;
- New and improved Tea Timer that is easily accessible throughout Teaity.
Giddings also stated, “We've poured a lot of heart and soul into the new design for Teaity and we believe our members and fans are going to really love it. From the cleaner layout to the improvements to brand and tea discoverability we've made improvements in nearly every aspect of Teaity.”
The redesign launched as a holiday gift from the company to its’ loyal users, but is now available to enjoy by everyone from tea novices to gurus.
For more information about Teaity or to schedule an interview with Chris Giddings, please call Daniella Alvarez-Castillo at 513/779-2444 or email Daniella at Daniella.email@example.com.About Teaity
Conceived at the World Tea Expo in 2009, Teaity started out as a simple vision to help tea drinkers discover and prepare new teas with more nuance while expanding their palates.
Officially launched in October 2012,Teaity is dedicated to providing tools and resources to convert tea drinkers into educated tea enthusiasts. Tea enthusiasts are a valued target market. They tend to have greater discretionary income and thereby are able to purchase higher margin product.