Parading a public male organ – that is, exhibiting one's male organ in a public setting – is something that many men enjoy; however, unless the public setting is a naturalist gathering of some sort, doing so can land a man in plenty of legal hot water. Many who have never visited a clothing optional beach or a naturalist colony assume that such places are essentially "anything goes," but nothing could be farther from the truth. There are many points of etiquette, as well as simple rules to protect male organ health, that a man should take into account before embarking on a naturalist escapade.
Rules can vary.
First, it's important to realize that rules and restrictions can vary significantly from one naturalist gathering place to another. Sometimes, as with clothing optional beaches, there are rules that are laid down by government bodies; at other times, as with a private naturalist colony or club, the rules are established by the coordinators or participants. Therefore, it's important for a man to bone up on what the rules are for any clothing-free event he wishes to attend.
However, there are some general rules that apply to most naturalist gatherings.
1. It's about freedom, not sensual play. The vast majority of naturalist gatherings are about the joy and freedom of walking around without clothing, not about engaging in sensual activity. (Those that are really just orgies hiding behind the naturalist tag are usually easy enough to identify.) It is considered the height of rudeness to engage in sensual activity at a clothing-optional beach or other naturalist event. This includes both self-stimulation and partner contact. Breaking this rule is a quick way to get kicked out.
2. What about hard ons? Probably the question of most concern to men is whether sporting a woody is against the rules. In general, most naturalist gatherings accept that this sometimes occurs; the basic rule of thumb is to not flaunt the excited state. If a man's male organ hardens while sunning on a beach, it is best to either turn over on the stomach until it deflates or cover it with a towel. And speaking of towels…
3. Bring a towel. This makes sense when going to a beach, but many outdoor colonies and indoor gatherings also request guests bring a towel to cover seats, etc. It's simply more sanitary.
4. Don't stare. It is fine to glance at other people and observe their bodies, but staring or gawking is impolite.
5. No pictures. Never take a photo or video without getting permission from anyone who might appear in the picture; some clubs prohibit pictures altogether.
6. Respect privacy. Many attendees prefer to use their first names only; respect this and do not insist on learning more than a person wishes to tell.
7. Favor plastic over glass. Because glass can break and create a danger to exposed areas, plastic bottles are generally preferred over glass containers.
8. Bring sunscreen. If going to a beach, definitely bring sunscreen – and make sure to use it on the male organ, balls and posterior. Nothing is more painful than a sunburned tool.
While a naturalist gathering is not about intimate contact, men with the opportunity for a public male organ display want to make sure that their equipment looks nice and healthy; using a first class male organ health cream (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil) can be a big help in this area. Regularly spreading on a vitamin-rich cream can deliver important nutrients directly to the male organ, a big advantage over oral administration. Men should select a cream that includes alpha lipoic acid, a powerful antioxidant that can offset male cell aging and help prevent a wrinkled male organ look. In addition, the cream should include vitamin C, which also helps maintain a youthful-looking male organ.
Visit http://www.man1health.com for additional information on most common male organ health issues, tips on improving male organ sensitivity, and what to do to maintain a healthy male organ. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.