Dunlop Tires has unveiled the newest addition to its Direzza® line of ultra-high performance tires—the Direzza DZ102. Designed to combine sleek styling and impressive handling, the Direzza DZ102 represents the next generation of Dunlop Direzza performance.
An evolution of the Dunlop Direzza DZ101 tire, the Direzza DZ102 features a quieter, more comfortable ride, enhanced braking and water evacuation performance, and a one-of-a-kind style that drivers will appreciate.
“The performance of the Direzza DZ102 builds upon the success of its predecessor to offer an improved driving experience,” said Tara Foote, Dunlop performance brand manager. “And with 47 available sizes, the Direzza DZ102 fits a wide range of sports cars, coupes and performance sedans.”
The Direzza DZ102 features a number of innovative Dunlop technologies, including:
- Silicarbon Matrix — a special blend of silica and carbon black offers enhanced wet and dry traction;
- 5-Pitch Technology and Wear Trimming — aids noise reduction and helps reduce irregular wear;
- Jointless Band Technology — enables smooth performance at highway speeds;
- Max Flange Shield — helps protect rims from accidental curb damage; and,
- Performance-inspired tread and sidewall design — enhances the overall appearance and ride of the vehicle.
The Direzza DZ102 is currently available in 47 sizes, ranging from 15 to 22-inch wheel diameters.
More information about Dunlop’s extensive line of car, truck and SUV tires can be found at www.DunlopTires.com.
Dunlop is a global tire brand with an excellent reputation among performance car enthusiasts. Well known for its prestigious sports car racing heritage, many of the world’s leading vehicle manufacturers—including Alfa Romeo, AMG, Audi, Bentley, BMW, Jaguar, Lexus, Mercedes-Benz, Nissan and Porsche—come standard with Dunlop tires. For more information on Dunlop’s broad selection of tires for cars, light trucks, SUVs, and more, visit www.dunloptires.com.