- One A*B Arms Complete Nickel Boron Coated Bolt Assembly: The A*B Arms Nickel-Boron coated bolt assembly is a high-quality, Swiss machined replacement for your existing bolt should the cam pin hole or lug area crack.
- One A*B Arms Firing Pin: The A*B Arms chrome plated firing pin is used as a replacement for the bent or flattened firing pin tips.
- One Firing Pin Retaining Pin: These are usually lost or damaged when replacing your bolt or by prying and pounding on it.
- One A*B Arms Extractor: Always good to have an A*B Arms, Swiss-machined extractor available when your existing extractor tooth breaks.
- One Extractor Axle: Replacement extractor axle in case it’s lost while cleaning your bolt.
- Six Gas Rings: Existing gas rings are usually bent or broken by slamming the bolt into the carrier when re-assembling the bolt group. We’ve got you covered twice on this one!
- One Bolt Assembly Instruction Card: Never hurts to have an instruction card when you’re in a stressful situation.
- Two UV Resistant Black Gear Bands: These UV resistant gear bands will keep it all together when needed.
- One A*B Arms Latex Barrel Cover: Don’t let this part fool you. It will come in handy at one time or another.
- One 5.56 Broken Shell Extractor: Helps get those stubborn shell casings removed from your chamber at exactly the right time.
- Two vials of 3ml Breakthrough™ Battle Born High-Purity Oil: We’ve included two convenient spray vials of this synthetic, non-toxic gun oil. Great for areas where friction and wear are expected.
- Two Latex-Free Adhesive Bandages and Alcohol Prep Pad: Great for those annoying cuts when you’re out in the thick of it.
- One Tactical Black, Ballistic Nylon Case with Multiple Gear Pockets: This 5”x 3.5”x 1” compact zippered pouch is an EDC style kit that’s small enough to fit into your pocket or gun bag.
About American Built Arms Company
American Built Arms Company is a veteran owned, Type 07 U.S. Manufacturer of firearms and firearms parts and accessories to the civilian, law enforcement and defense industry. They also provide design, development, project management and consulting to the defense industry. Based in Glen Rock, PA, American Built Arms Company markets and sells its A*B Arms brand of high-end products through a network of dealers, distributors and OEM manufacturers. To learn more about American Built Arms Company, please contact customer support at email@example.com or visit our website at www.abarms.com.