China Wealth Report 2014 is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and ultra-HNWIs in China. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management market.
• Independent market sizing of Chinese HNWIs across five wealth bands
• HNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2009 to 2013
• HNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2018
• HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
• Geographical breakdown of all foreign assets
• Alternative breakdown of liquid vs investable assets
• Number of UHNWIs in major cities
• Number of wealth managers in each city
• City wise ratings of wealth management saturation and potential
• Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the wealth management and private banking sector in China
• Size of China's wealth management industry
• Largest private banks by AuM
• Detailed wealth management and family office information
• Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to Buy
• The China Wealth Report 2014 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the report comprises a wide variety of data that is created based on over 115,000 HNWIs from around the world in our database.
• With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
• The report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and ultra-HNWIs. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocations of the HNWIs to 2018 and a comprehensive background of the local economy.
• The report provides a thorough analysis of the Private Banking and Wealth Management sector, latest merger and acquisition activity and the opportunities and challenges that it faces.
• It also provides detailed information on HNWIs volumes in each major city.
• There were 1,279,972 HNWIs in China in 2013. These HNWIs held US$4.3 trillion in wealth, and wealth per HNWI averaged US$3.4 million.
• Chinese HNWI numbers increased by 5.5% in 2013, following a 11.8% increase in 2012.
• Growth in HNWI wealth and volumes is expected to improve over the forecast period. The number of Chinese HNWIs is forecast to grow by 27.1%, to reach 1.7 million by 2018, while HNWI wealth is expected to grow by 46.5%, to reach US$7.12 trillion by the same year.
• Chinese HNWIs held 18.4% (US$796.0 billion) of their wealth outside their home country at the end of 2013, which is below the worldwide average of 20–30%.
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Ltd China Construction Bank Corp Agricultural Bank of China Ltd Bank of China Ltd Bank of Communications Co. Ltd Industrial Bank Co. Ltd China Minsheng Banking Corp Shanghai Pudong Development Bank Co. Ltd China Merchant Bank Co. Ltd China CITIC Bank Corp. Ltd
Complete report available @ China Wealth Report 2014.