RnRMarketResearch.com offers “Fovista (Macular Edema and Macular Degeneration) – Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023” global research report on its store.
Macular Edema is a condition where fluid accumulates on the macula, leading to vision impairment or in severe cases even vision loss. The three main types of ME are diabetic macular edema (DME), and macular edema following either a central or branch retinal vein occlusion (ME-CRVO and ME-BRVO). Age-related macular degeneration (AMD) is a painless eye condition which leads to gradual, irreversible, loss of central vision, and is one of the leading causes of blindness among people aged 50 and over in the developed world. Currently the ME and AMD markets are dominated by the use of anti-VEGF monotherapy, however, in recent years, corticosteroid implants have been reaching the ME market which could challenge the stronghold these drugs have in this sector. The AMD market will see the arrival of the first therapies to treat dry AMD, fulfilling a huge unmet need in the management of this retinal disease, and these first-in-class therapies will strongly drive the market growth over the next ten years. The launch of wet AMD adjunctive therapies will also see a significant change in the treatment of AMD patients and have a positive impact on the market growth.
Fovista is a first-in-class anti-platelet-derived growth factor (anti-PDGF) agent being developed by Ophthotech for the treatment of wAMD as a combination therapy with an anti-VEGF drug, such as Lucentis, Avastin, or Eylea. The company is currently conducting a Phase III clinical program consisting of three large trials that are investigating the efficacy of Fovista combination therapy with anti-VEGF agents in comparison with anti-VEGF monotherapy, which is the current standard of care across the 7MM.
The Complete report is available at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/fovista-macular-edema-and-macular-degeneration-forecast-and-market-analysis-to-2023-market-report.html .
Scope of The Report:
- Overview of Macular Edema and Macular Degeneration, including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on Fovista including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for Fovista for the top country from 2013 to 2023.
- Sales information covered for the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK and Japan
Reasons to Buy This Report:
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return.
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for Macular Edema and Macular Degeneration.
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential.
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of Fovista performance.
- Obtain sales forecast for Fovista from 2013-2023 in top 7 countries (the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK and Japan).
Order a purchase copy of this report at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=312784 .
Table of Content for “Fovista (Macular Edema and Macular Degeneration) – Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023” research report includes:
8 Fovista 77
8.1 Overview 77
8.2 Efficacy 82
8.3 Safety 83
8.4 Dosing and Formulation 83
8.5 Potential Clinical and Commercial Positioning 83
8.6 SWOT Analysis 84
8.7 Forecast 84
1.1 List of Tables
Table 1: ARM System Classification of AMD 21
Table 2: Symptoms of AMD 22
Table 3: National and International Treatment Guidelines for ME and AMD 35
Table 4: Most Prescribed Drugs for ME and AMD in the Global Markets, 2013 36
Table 5: Leading Treatments for ME and AMD, 2014 51
Table 6: Unmet Needs and Opportunities in ME and AMD 53
Table 7: Promising Drugs in Clinical Development for ME and AMD 74
Table 8: Comparison of Drugs in Development for ME and AMD, 2014 75
Table 9: Product Profile - Fovista 81
Table 10: SWOT Analysis - Fovista, 2014 84
Table 11: Global Sales Forecast ($m) for Fovista, 2013-2023 85
Table 12: Surveyed High-Prescribing Physicians (Non-KOLs), by Country 108
Priced at US $3495 for a single user PDF, a discount on this research report can be requested at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=312784 .
RnR Market Research library offers syndicated reports by market research publishers from across the globe. We help you find the most relevant business intelligence from ready-to-buy syndicated market research studies. Not limited to industry reports covering telecommunication, healthcare, pharmaceutical, financial services, energy, technology, real estate, logistics, F&B , media and more, RnR Market Research also offers company data, country profiles, trends, information and analysis on the sector of your interest. (http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/latest_reports).