Generally, herpes covers two different diseases: oral herpes, also known as cold sores and genital herpes. While oral herpes affects the area around the mouth, genital herpes affects area around the genitals. The HSV-1 causes oral herpes; both HSV-1 and HSV-2 cause genital herpes. HSV is a contagious virus that spread through contact. At present, there is no cure for herpes, however, treatments can help reduce the pain and decrease healing period.
Analysts forecast the Global Herpes market to grow at a CAGR of 10.14 percent over the period 2013-2018.
Single User License of the report is Available at US $2500 (The report is Available starting 03-Dec 2014)
This report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the Global Herpes market for the period 2013-2018. To calculate the market size, the report considers the revenue generated from the sales of various drugs and vaccines used in the treatment and prevention of herpes simplex, herpes zoster and CMV infections that are available in the market.
The report also presents the vendor landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the vendors in the Global Herpes market. In addition, the report discusses the major drivers that influence the growth of the market and outlines the challenges faced by the vendors and the market.
Order a copy of this report at (Prices start at US $2500 for a single user PDF, The report is Available starting 03-Dec 2014) http://bit.ly/1CxHrZD .
- Gilead Sciences
Other Prominent Vendors
- aRigen Pharmaceuticals
- Astellas Pharma
- Epiphany Biosciences
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche
- Genocea Biosciences
- Significant Unmet Needs
- Increasing Generic Competition
- Promising New Launches
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Table of Contents
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
04. Market Research Methodology
06. Market Landscape
07. Competitive Assessment of Marketed Products
08. Rate of Incidence and Prevalence
09. Diagnosis of Herpes
10. Market Segmentation by Product Type
11. Market Segmentation by Type of Virus
12. Market Assessment of Top Drugs
13. Geographical Segmentation
14. Buying Criteria
15. Market Growth Drivers
16. Drivers and their Impact
17. Market Challenges
18. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
19. Market Trends
20. Trends and their Impact
21. Vendor Landscape
22. Key Vendor Analysis
23. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
Exhibit 1: Market Research Methodology
Exhibit 2: Global Herpes Market 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 3: Diagnosis of Herpes
Exhibit 4: Global Herpes Market Segmentation by Type
Exhibit 5: GSK's Zovirax Revenue 2010-2013 (US$ million)
Exhibit 6: GSK's Valtrex Revenue 2010-2013 (US$ million)
Exhibit 7: Global Herpes Market by Geographical Segmentation 2013
Exhibit 8: Gilead Sciences: Geographical Segmentation by Revenue 2013
Exhibit 9: GlaxoSmithKline: Business Segmentation 2013
Exhibit 10: GlaxoSmithKline: Business Segmentation by Revenue 2012 and 2013 (US$ billion)
View all 18 Exhibits
Have any Query on the Report get your Queries Resolved at http://bit.ly/1CxHzsi .