RnRMarketResearch.com adds “MediPoint: Coronary Stents – EU Analysis and Market Forecasts” to its store.
The global coronary stents market is a dynamic, double-digit market that is saturated with numerous players developing innovative technologies. Rapid advances in the field of interventional cardiology along with the development of minimally invasive techniques have greatly expanded the potential of therapeutic applications. Coronary stents including bare metal, drug-eluting, covered and bioabsorbable stents can be used to treat coronary artery disease, and optimize outcomes.
Each year, millions of individuals are affected by CAD worldwide. Given the high burden of the disease, it is important to develop innovative technologies that can improve outcomes and disease management. Stenting for coronary applications has been widely adopted in clinical practice worldwide, and can be used in a wide range of indications. Among the different types of stents available, DES dominate the market. As BAS enter the US, Japanese, and Chinese markets, and their designs are improved, the next generation of DES with biodegradable polymer/polymer-free coatings are adopted, long-term clinical data become available, and appropriate reimbursement rates are established, GlobalData believes that the coronary stent market will increase in the future. By 2020, the coronary stents market for BMS and DES is estimated to be over $5.61 billion.
Complete report available @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/coronary-stents-eu-analysis-and-market-forecasts-market-report.html .
- An overview of Coronary Stents, which includes epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines.
- Annualized the US Coronary Stents market revenue and future forecasts from 2011 to 2013, forecast for 7 years to 2020.
- Investigation of current and future market competition for Coronary Stents.
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges as well as predicted impact of key events.
- Competitor assessment including device approval analysis and device sales forecasts.
- Marketed and pipeline product profiles covering efficiency, safety, clinical study details, device approvals, product positioning and device sales forecast.
- Analysis of unmet needs within the market and opportunities for future players.
- Technology trends evaluation to assess strength of pipeline.
- An overview of all devices in development including clinical study details, design and material selection considerations, efficacy reports, and device approval timelines.
- Company profiles including business description, financial overview and SWOT analysis.
- Coverage of key market players.
- Strategic assessment of the Coronary Stents sector through market impact analysis, future market scenario and company analysis.
- Direct quotes from Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) as well as doctors
Order a Purchase copy @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=244877 .
Reasons to buy
- Understand the trends shaping and driving the US Coronary Stents market.
- Realize device preferences of physicians who have performed the tests already.
- Access market sizing, forecasts and quantified growth opportunities in the US Coronary Stents market through 2018.
- Quantify candidate patient populations to better design product pricing & launch plans.
- Drive revenues, formulate effective sales and marketing strategies and gain in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape.
- Perform benchmarking analysis of growth opportunities against currently marketed products.
- Assess competitiveness of products in market by understanding the strengths and weaknesses of current competition.
- Take a comprehensive look at the market’s device pipeline and identify promising, paradigm-shifting products.
- Create an effective counter-strategy to gain a competitive advantage against those currently in the market.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present the best opportunities for growth.
- What’s the next big thing in the US Coronary Stents market landscape? Identify, understand and capitalize.
Browse more reports on Medical Devices Market @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/reports/life-sciences/medical-devices .
About Us:RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offer in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.