FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Las Vegas, NV (June 11, 2014) - The rapid growth of fitness industry can no more be overlooked by any intelligent individual. This widely popular industry has in fact grown up to a size e of $25 billion. This took a few decades to expand this particular industry to come up to this level. In fact, this is one of the handful industries of the world, which has managed to maintain a significant growth, even during the phase of recent recessions. Considering all these, fitness guru Dr. John Spencer Ellis has come up with a Fitness hall of Fame to celebrate and acknowledge the contribution of all the leading fitness experts, fitness pioneers, fitness legends of the billion dollar industry.
According to some inside associates of the newly launched initiative, the nomination categories for the 2014 Fitness Hall of Fame, would include:
• Educational Leader: This is going to honor the top fitness experts, who have demonstrated educational excellence, and verifiable track record, with a minimum of 10 years ongoing experience.
• Under 40 Trend Setter: This is for the experts who have been the trend setters of the industry, with a verifiable record of 10 ongoing years.
• Legacy: This is crafted to honor the loved ones and family members of the individuals who have passed away after contributing for the industry for at least 20 years.
• Trainer/Coach: This is made for the best fitness trainers and best personal trainers, with an ongoing expertise of 10 minimum years.
• Living Legend: Individuals recognized by the Fitness Hall of Fame Advisory Board and the voting public as providing unequaled global contributions to the industry for at least 15 years, would be honored in this category.
• Inventor/Innovator: Individuals, with the fame of creating product, fitness system or service to revolutionize the industry, along with a minimum of 10 years ongoing experience with a verifiable track record, would be honored under this section.
As per Dr. Ellis, “I have been inspired by so many amazing men and women who have helped people get fit, who have offered new ways of looking at health and wellness, and who have changed the shape of our world through fitness. With that in mind, I wanted to provide a better platform for honoring these trendsetters, leaders, innovators and legends,”
Two people would be inducted in every single category of the Hall of Fame in every single year. 2014 initial induction would be organized on internet, while the future events would take place in Las Vegas of New York City. Details of the event can be found at http://fitnesshalloffame.com/support-the-fitness-hall-of-fame
Dr. John Spencer Ellis has launched a Hall of Fame event in 2024. This is initiated to honor the best contributors of the fitness industry. For more details please visit http://fitnesshalloffame.com
Fitness Hall of Fame
C/O - Martin Management Group LLC
4471 S Dean Martin Dr, #2101
Las Vegas, NV 89103