This report presents the current scenario of the Railway Infrastructure Spending market in Saudi Arabia and its growth prospects during 2015-2019. The report considers spending both by the public and private sectors on railway infrastructure construction. The market size has been calculated based on contribution of transport infrastructure investment to the GDP of the country.
Analysts forecast the Railway Infrastructure Spending market in Saudi Arabia to grow at a CAGR of 20.9 percent over the period 2014-2019.
The report also presents the economic outlook of Saudi Arabia and also an analysis of the infrastructure development in the country. The report presents the major drivers that impact the growth of the railways in the country. It also presents some of the major challenges faced by the vendors and industry at large, as well as the key trends that are emerging in the market.
Railway infrastructure spending in Saudi Arabia is growing immensely due to high investment by the government. Major emphasis is also being placed on the development of freight transport in the country. In addition, the GCC government is planning to construct a railway network that will link other regions. The construction of HSR network is also gaining more importance due to its connectivity to major holy cities thereby leading to a rise in railways revenue.
- Al Rashid Trading & Contracting Company
- Saudi Binladin Group
Other Prominent Vendors
- China Railway Engineering
- Mohammed Ali Al Swailem Group
- Development of New Economic Cities
- Limited Scope for Private Sector Investment
- Development of HSR
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
Have any Query on the Report get your Queries Resolved at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=29765 .
(Prices start at US $2500 for a single user PDF)