Retailing in India - Market Summary and Forecasts is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. This report provides a detailed analysis of both the historic and forecast market data of retail sales of 26 different product segments across key channels in India.
- Retail spending to witness double digit growth to 2019
- A strong and growing economy presents numerous opportunities for organized retailers, the country's young and expanding middle class hold the key for growth of the retail industry
- Festive seasons and national holidays stimulating consumer retail spending
- Infrastructure, policy paralysis, and supply chain constraints are some of the major growth roadblocks for retail growth
- The niche online channel is set to increase by nine times over the forecast period
- Organized food and grocery and personal care markets are all set to suffer increased competition from international retailers, while clothing and footwear retailers target second and third-tier cities for sales growth
Complete report available @ Retailing in India - Market Summary and Forecasts.
“Retailing in India - Market Summary and Forecasts” is a detailed industry report providing comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends, forecasts, and opportunities in India's retail market. It contains:
- Thorough analysis of consumer trends, changing economic and population factors, and the influence of internet and technology in the retail industry
- Both qualitative and quantitative insights of the changing retail dynamics across various product segments across different channels; with in-depth analysis of 26 product categories and 17 retail channels, until 2019
- An overview of key retailers operating across the main product segments and their presence across channels
Reasons To Buy
Get immediate access to:
- Data coverage of 26 products, across 12 product sectors in the Indian retail market - accurate, reliable data for companies already operating in and those wishing to enter the Indian market
- Performance of individual product sectors, across key channels in the last five years, with forecasts until 2019 - pinpoint the fastest growing segments in a market witnessing double digit growth
- Vital economic and population trends, and key consumer and technology trends influencing the retail market - explore the impact of festive seasons and how they are stimulating consumer spending, allowing you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand
- Critical insights into Indian shoppers - what stores do Indian shoppers prefer? How can you effectively promote to lucrative markets such as children and the youth demographic? As brands flock into India's booming retail space, ensure you have the insights to beat off the competition
- Analysis of key international and domestic players in each of the 12 product sectors - including store counts and revenues. With coverage for over 48 retailers including Reliance Retail Ltd, Future Group, NEXT and Provogue; maximise your competitive edge and pinpoint opportunities to improve market share"
Landmark Group, Adidas AG, ,Aditya Birla Retail ltd, Amazon, Bata, Body Shop, Damro Furniture, Decathlon, Dmart, FabFurnish, Flipkart, Future Group, Gitanjali Group, Godrej and Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd, HomeShop18, Indiabulls Group, Inditex, JoyAlukkas, Khadim India Ltd, Khazana, Levi Strauss and Co., Liberty, Malabar Group, Marks and Spencer Group Plc., Metro Group, Myntra, Nike Inc., Pantaloons Fashion and Retail Limited, Pepperfry, Provogue (India) Limited, Puma, Relaxo Group, Reliance Retail, Reliance Retail Limited, Reliance Retail Ltd, Samsonite South Asia Pvt. Ltd, Samsung, Shoppers Stop Ltd, Snapdeal, Spencer's Retail, Titan, Trent Ltd, Tribhuvandas Bhimji Zaveri, Univercell Telecommunications, Urban Ladder, Videocon Group, VIP Industries Limited, Wal-Mart India, Witco Indian Pvt. Ltd., Zansaar, Zodiac Clothing Company Ltd
Reportstack is one of the leading distributors of market research reports in the world today. We host more than 200,000 research products from the world's top publication houses. These publications are distributed amongst 12 top industry verticals and 62 sub verticals, which are then further classified into 257 business categories and 5000 micro markets. The vast selection criterion provides granular data from the length and breadth of all these industries delivering Reportstack members with cutting edge research products to facilitate strategic business decisions.
Manager - Marketing
Reportstack Market Research