RnRMarketResearch.com adds report “EpiCast Report: Ankylosing Spondylitis – Epidemiology Forecast to 2022” to its store.
Ankylosing spondylitis is a systemic, chronic, and progressive inflammatory arthritis in the family of seronegativespondyloarthritis, and is one of the most common rheumatic conditions throughout the world. Ankylosing spondylitis primarily affects the spine and sacroiliac joints, with involvement with other joints in the shoulders, hips, and knees. It can progress into severe inflammation that fuses the spine, leading to permanent painful stiffness of the back. Although treatment helps in relieving pain and stiffness and keeps the spine flexible, the disease is irreversible and people with the disorder have to cope with symptoms throughout their lives. Global prevalence of the disease ranges from 0.01%-1.40%, with higher prevalence in western European Caucasian populations. The epidemiology of ankylosing spondylitis follows a specific geographic distribution mirroring the global variation in prevalence of the HLA-B27 risk allele.
GlobalData epidemiologists forecast an increase in the diagnosed prevalent cases of ankylosing spondylitis in the 7MM from 818,456 diagnosed prevalent cases in 2012 to 850,849 diagnosed prevalent cases in 2022, with an annual growth rate (AGR) of 0.40%. Throughout the forecast period, the US will have the highest number of diagnosed prevalent cases of ankylosing spondylitis, with 608,813 diagnosed prevalent cases in 2022.
Request a sample copy of this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/request-sample?rname=162707 .
In this analysis, GlobalData epidemiologists provided detailed, clinically relevant segmentations for diagnosed ankylosing spondylitis cases. To forecast the diagnosed prevalent cases, GlobalData epidemiologists used country-specific estimates from peer-reviewed journal articles in which ankylosing spondylitis was diagnosed using valid diagnostic criteria and radiographic evidence. Another strength of this analysis is that the same methodology was used across the 7MM, thereby allowing for meaningful global comparisons of the diagnosed prevalent cases of ankylosing spondylitis.
- The Ankylosing Spondylitis EpiCast Report provides an overview of the risk factors, comorbidities, and global trends ofankylosing spondylitis in the seven major markets (7MM) (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, and Japan).It includes a 10-year epidemiological forecast for the diagnosed prevalent cases of ankylosing spondylitissegmented by age (beginning at 15 years and ending at 65 years and older), sex, and HLA-B27 seropositivitystatus in these markets.
- The ankylosing spondylitisepidemiology report is written and developed by Masters- and PhD-level epidemiologists.
- The EpiCast Report is in-depth, high quality, transparent and market-driven, providing expert analysis of disease trends in the 7MM.
Complete report is available @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/epicast-report-ankylosing-spondylitis-epidemiology-forecast-to-2022-market-report.html .
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global ankylosing spondylitismarket.
- Quantify patient populations in the globalankylosing spondylitismarket to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans.
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the sex and age groupsthat present the best opportunities for ankylosing spondylitistherapeutics in each of the markets covered.
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 4
1.1 List of Tables 6
1.2 List of Figures 7
2 Introduction 8
2.1 Catalyst 8
2.2 Upcoming Reports 9
3 Epidemiology 10
3.1 Disease Background 10
3.2 Risk Factors and Comorbidities 12
3.2.1 HLA-B27 gene accounts for 25% of disease heritability 12
3.2.2 Ankylosing spondylitis is more severe in men than in women 13
3.2.3 People with ankylosing spondylitis suffer from several comorbid conditions 14
Inquire for discount on this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=162707 .
3.3 Global Trends 16
3.3.1 US 18
3.3.2 5EU 19
3.3.3 Japan 19
3.4 Forecast Methodology 20
3.4.1 Sources Used 22
3.4.2 Sources Not Used 24
3.4.3 Forecast Assumptions and Methods, Diagnosed Prevalent Cases of Ankylosing Spondylitis 25
3.4.4 Forecast Assumptions and Methods, HLA-B27 Seropositivity 27
3.5 Epidemiological Forecast of Ankylosing Spondylitis (2012-2022) 28
3.5.1 Diagnosed Prevalent Cases of Ankylosing Spondylitis 28
3.5.2 Age-Specific Prevalent Cases of Diagnosed Ankylosing Spondylitis 29
3.5.3 Sex-Specific Prevalent Cases of Ankylosing Spondylitis 31
3.5.4 Age-Standardized Diagnosed Prevalence of Ankylosing Spondylitis 33
3.5.5 Prevalence of HLA-B27 Seropositivity in the Diagnosed Ankylosing Spondylitis Population 34
3.6 Discussion 36
3.6.1 Conclusions on Epidemiological Trends 36
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=162707 .
Browse Inflammation Drugs Industry Reports @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/reports/life-sciences/pharmaceuticals/diseases-treatment/inflammation-drugs .
RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offer in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries. Not limited to industry reports covering telecommunication, healthcare, pharmaceutical, financial services, energy, technology, real estate, logistics, F&B , media and more.
Follow Us On
Twitter : https://twitter.com/#!/RnRMRhttps://plus.google.com/u/0/104156468549256253075/