ReportsnReports.com adds “Hong Kong – Future of HNWI to 2015: Centre of Finance, Centre of Wealth” report to its research database.
This report is the result of Wealth Insight’s extensive research covering the HNWI population and Wealth Management industry in Hong Kong. It provides market size and forecasts of the HNWI population. By leveraging the Wealth Insight HNWI Database, it provides key demographic breakdowns.
Request a sample of this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/RequestSample.aspx?name=141329.
Hong Kong offers
tremendous opportunities for the private banking industry as a result its
relationship with mainland China and its status as a global financial centre.
This report not only provides detailed forecasts on expected HNWI asset
allocation of Hong Kong’s HNWI and UHNWI to 2015, but gives the reader the
crucial insight necessary to effectively act on those projections. In addition
to providing a comprehensive and robust background of the Hong Kong economy,
including, uniquely, detailed analysis of economic and political risks to HNWI
wealth creation, the report provides robust projections of the volume, wealth
and asset allocation of Hong Kong’s HNWI. The report also couches these
findings in an analysis of Hong Kong’s Wealth Management and Private Banking
sector, and the opportunities therein. But what really sets the report apart is
its analysis and presentation of the demographic trends and findings of the
proprietary Wealth Insight HNWI Database.
Inquire for a discount on this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/Discount.aspx?name=141329.
The report features:
- Independent market sizing of Hong Kong’s HNWI
- Most up to date and thorough analysis of the demographic breakdown of Hong Kong’s HNWI
- Volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2015
- Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the Wealth Management and Private Banking sector in Hong Kong
- Current insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
- Family office information
Reasons To Buy
- The Wealth Insight HNWI Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading database of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the HNWI Database comprises up to one hundred data-points on over 100,000 HNWI around the world. With the HNWI Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Comprehensive forecasts to 2015.
- Information on sources of wealth for HNWIs in each major city, by industry and other measures.
- There are just over 184,700 HNWI in Hong Kong with an average wealth of US$4.6 million per person and a combined wealth of US$845 billion.
- After Singapore, Hong Kong has the second highest population density of HNWI in the world - approximately 1 in 40 Hong Kongers are a HNWI.
- Following a 50% fall in 2008, HNWI volumes increased significantly in 2009 (77%) and 2010 (28%). The growth for these two years was the highest of anywhere in the world, as the entry of new HNWI from China and strong local property markets boosted performance. This growth did not continue into 2011, however, as HNWI volumes, constrained by the poor performance of local and international equity markets, grew by only 4% in 2011.
- The number of Hong Kong’s HNWI is expected to rise by 39% (8.5% pa) from 2011 to 2015, reaching over 256,000 individuals by 2015, while HNWI wealth will grow by 41% (9.0% pa), reaching US$1.2 trillion in 2015.
- The Retail & Fashion industry is expected to experience the largest increase in volumes over the forecast period – 12% pa – driven by a significant rise in spending by HNWI mainland Chinese in the Hong Kong retail market. The Finance industry is also expected to perform well, benefiting from Hong Kong’s status as an offshore hub for the mainland and leading global financial centre.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 350,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Call +1 888 391 5441 with your research requirements or email the details on firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to help you find the business intelligence that you need. Not limited to the Banking and Financial Services (http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/banking-services/) industry, ReportsnReports.com offers research studies on agriculture, medical devices, healthcare, environment, pharmaceuticals, consumer goods, biotechnology, advanced materials, water and much more.