RnRMarketResearch.com adds report “MediPoint: Biopsy Devices – US Analysis and Market Forecasts” to its store.
MediPoint: Biopsy Devices – US Analysis and Market Forecasts
Cancer is the uncontrolled growth of abnormal cells in the body. It can affect numerous organs and tissues of the body. When a patient is suspected of having a particular type of cancer, a biopsy procedure is performed to extract a target tissue sample for histological analysis. This intervention typically provides a definitive cancer diagnosis for the patient. Given that these procedures play such an important role in the diagnostic pathway for various cancers, medical device manufacturers have worked to develop biopsy devices that maximize the volume and quality of the tissue samples, as well as decrease their negative impact on the patient’s body. As seen with other medical device markets, less invasive biopsy techniques have entered the market and have established a new gold standard in many global regions.
While the global biopsy devices market is expected to see growth over the forecast period, there are several barriers that are dampening the intervention’s potential adoption levels. Notably in the US, reimbursement for image guided breast biopsies has undergone some restructuring. The 2014 Medicare Fee Schedule Final Rule imposed drastic reimbursement cuts for these procedures which will have a significant effect on the adoption of more expensive vacuum assisted biopsy (VAB) devices.
Request a sample copy of this Report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/request-sample?rname=154719 .
- An overview of biopsy devices, which includes epidemiology,
etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines.
- Annualized the US biopsy devices market revenue and future forecasts from 2010 to 2012, forecast for 7 years to 2019.
- Investigation of current and future market competition for biopsy devices
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges as well as predicted impact of key events.
- Competitor assessment including device approval analysis and device sales forecasts.
- Marketed and pipeline product profiles covering efficiency, safety, clinical study details, device approvals, product positioning and device sales forecast.
- Analysis of unmet needs within the market and opportunities for future players.
- Technology trends evaluation to assess strength of pipeline.
- An overview of all devices in development including clinical study details, design and material selection considerations, efficacy reports, and device approval timelines.
- Company profiles including business description, financial overview and SWOT analysis.
- Coverage of key market players.
- Strategic assessment of the biopsy devices sector through market impact analysis, future market scenario and company analysis.
- Direct quotes from Key Opinion Leaders (KOL).
Complete report is available @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/medipoint-biopsy-devices-us-analysis-and-market-forecasts-market-report.html .
Reasons to buy
- Understand the
trends shaping and driving the US biopsy devices Market.
- Realize device preferences of physicians who have performed the tests already.
- Access market sizing, forecasts and quantified growth opportunities in the US biopsy devices market through 2019.
- Quantify candidate patient populations to better design product pricing & launch plans.
- Drive revenues, formulate effective sales and marketing strategies and gain in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape.
- Perform benchmarking analysis of growth opportunities against currently marketed products.
- Assess competitiveness of products in market by understanding the strengths and weaknesses of current competition.
- Take a comprehensive look at the market’s device pipeline and identify promising, paradigm-shifting products.
- Create an effective counter-strategy to gain a competitive advantage against those currently in the market.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present the best opportunities for growth.
- What’s the next big thing in the US biopsy devices market landscape? Identify, understand and capitalize.
Inquire for a discount on this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=154719 .
1 Table of
1 Table of Contents 5
1.1 List of Tables 9
1.2 List of Figures 11
2 Introduction 12
2.1 Overview 12
2.2 Catalyst 13
2.3 Related Reports 13
3 Industry Overview 14
3.1 Types of Biopsies 14
3.1.1 Surgical Biopsy 14
3.1.2 Fine Needle Aspiration 14
3.1.3 Core Needle Biopsy 15
3.1.4 Vacuum-Assisted Biopsy 16
3.2 Biopsy Procedure Trends 16
3.2.1 United States 16
3.3 Market Access to Cancer Screening Programs 18
3.3.1 Regulation 18
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=154719 .
Browse Surgical Equipment Industry Reports @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/reports/life-sciences/medical-devices/surgical-equipment .
RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offer in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries. Not limited to industry reports covering telecommunication, healthcare, pharmaceutical, financial services, energy, technology, real estate, logistics, F&B , media and more.
Follow Us On
Twitter : https://twitter.com/#!/RnRMR
Google Plus : https://plus.google.com/u/0/104156468549256253075/