MediPoint: Magnetic Resonance Imaging Systems - US Analysis and Market Forecasts is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. The global magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) market is a shifting, capital equipment market that is saturated with numerous players developing innovative technologies. Given their impressive safety and efficacy as well as non-invasive nature, MRI systems have seen continued adoption since they were first introduced to the healthcare market. Rapid advances in the field imaging along with the development of MRI safe technologies have greatly expanded the potential of therapeutic applications.
The US market will be driven by physician adoption of new systems, especially high-field devices, as a result of acceptable safety profiles for high-field strength devices and the decreasing cost of equipment. The MRI market in the US, currently valued at approximately $1,300m in 2013.
- An overview of Magnetic Resonance Imaging Systems, which includes epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines.
- Annualized the US Magnetic Resonance Imaging Systems market revenue and future forecasts from 2011 to 2013, forecast for 7 years to 2020.
- Investigation of current and future market competition for Magnetic Resonance Imaging Systems.
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges as well as predicted impact of key events.
- Competitor assessment including device approval analysis and device sales forecasts.
- Marketed and pipeline product profiles covering efficiency, safety, clinical study details, device approvals, product positioning and device sales forecast.
- Analysis of unmet needs within the market and opportunities for future players.
- Technology trends evaluation to assess strength of pipeline.
- An overview of all devices in development including clinical study details, design and material selection considerations, efficacy reports, and device approval timelines.
- Company profiles including business description, financial overview and SWOT analysis.
- Coverage of key market players.
- Strategic assessment of the Magnetic Resonance Imaging Systems sector through market impact analysis, future market scenario and company analysis.
- Direct quotes from Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) as well as doctors
Reasons to buy
- Understand the trends shaping and driving the US Magnetic Resonance Imaging Systems market.
- Realize device preferences of physicians who have performed the tests already.
- Access market sizing, forecasts and quantified growth opportunities in the US Magnetic Resonance Imaging Systems market through 2018.
- Quantify candidate patient populations to better design product pricing & launch plans.
- Drive revenues, formulate effective sales and marketing strategies and gain in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape.
- Perform benchmarking analysis of growth opportunities against currently marketed products.
- Assess competitiveness of products in market by understanding the strengths and weaknesses of current competition.
- Take a comprehensive look at the market’s device pipeline and identify promising, paradigm-shifting products.
- Create an effective counter-strategy to gain a competitive advantage against those currently in the market.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present the best opportunities for growth.
- What’s the next big thing in the US Magnetic Resonance Imaging Systems market landscape? Identify, understand and capitalize.
Aurora Imaging China Resources Wandong Medical Equipment Esaote S.p.A. Fonar Corporation GE Healthcare Hitachi Medical Corporation Hologic Mindray Neusoft Medical Ningbo Xingaoyi Medical Philips Healthcare Siemens Healthcare Sina Healthcare Time Medical Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation
Complete report available @ MediPoint: Magnetic Resonance Imaging Systems - US Analysis and Market Forecasts.