(Las Vegas) – Matt Smith Physical Therapy has expanded the clinical teams at its various locations after recently hiring new physical therapists.
Joining Matt Smith Physical Therapy:
· Physical Therapist Junwyn Agustin will be treating patients at the company’s Charleston/Rancho location. Agustin received a Bachelor of Science degree in Physical Therapy from Philippine College of Health Sciences in Manila. New to Las Vegas, Agustin recently worked in a physical therapy clinic in Illinois.
· Physical Therapist Patrick Thurman brings more than 20 years of orthopedic experience to Matt Smith Physical Therapy.
· Physical Therapy Assistant Niurky Miralles will be treating patients at the company’s Nellis location. Miralles received an Occupational Associate’s degree from Pima Medical Institute in Las Vegas.
· Physical Therapy Assistant Jesse Sherrod will be treating patients at the company’s Seven Hills location. Sherrod received an Associate of Applied Science Degree from Carrington College in Las Vegas.
· Physical Therapy Assistant Asia Hunwick will be treating patients at the company’s Windmill location. Hunwick received an Associate of Applied Science Degree from Carrington College in Las Vegas.
About Matt Smith Physical Therapy
Locally owned and operated, Matt Smith Physical Therapy maintains 14 locations in the Las Vegas valley, each of which have bilingual staff. The practice specializes in sports medicine, pilates, spine, certified hand therapy, automobile accident/personal injury, and foot and ankle orthotics. Founded by Matt Smith, the practice is committed to changing lives through physical therapy and community outreach. For more information on Matt Smith Physical Therapy, visit www.mattsmithpt.com.