Global Stationary Diesel Generator Market 2015-2019 is a new research report added by Sandlerresearch.org under the Energy & Power category the report also includes a discussion on the key vendors operating in this market.
Generators are backup devices designed to provide temporary AC or DC power. They can be used as a source of backup or emergency power for residential, commercial, and industrial applications. A typical generator is powered via a fuel engine. Based on portability, generator can be segmented into portable and standby. Portable generators are the best solutions to provide AC power for standby non-hardwired applications. Low-end models support only a few basic home appliances. However, there are high-end portable generators that can provide backup AC power to an entire house. Apart from residential use, portable generators are widely used in commercial buildings as well as industrial and infrastructure sites, that is, where grid is unavailable. The analysts forecast global stationary diesel generator market to grow at a CAGR of 5.2% over the period 2014-2019.
Covered in this report
The report includes the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global stationary diesel generator market for the period 2015-2019. The market can be segmented into three divisions on the basis of product range: less than 60 kW, 61 to 1,000 kW, and more than 1,000 kW portable generators. In addition, the report includes the geographical segmentation of the global stationary diesel generator market.
Purchase report directly @ http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=45869
Single User License USD 2500
The report, Global Stationary Diesel Generator Market 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key regions: APAC, EMEA, North America, and ROW
Key players Briggs & Stratton, Caterpillar, Cummins, Generac, and Kohler
Other Prominent Vendors in the market are: Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Perkins, and Pramac.
Inquire for more information @ http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=45869
· Natural disasters causing major power blackouts
· Replacement of generators with alternative energy sources
· Development of advanced devices and improvement in system performance
Key questions answered in the report include
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2019?
- What are the key factors driving the global smart thermostat market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global smart thermostat market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global smart thermostat market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global smart thermostat market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of North America, Europe, APAC, and MEA.
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global smart thermostat market?
Sandlerresearch.org is an online market research store for research reports on multiple industries. These reports provide market analysis, trends and opportunities and forecast about industries that helps to make a right decision for the business.