Acute pharyngitis and tonsillitis occur when the pharynx and tonsils become infected with a virus or bacteria. They are common ailments that cause sore throat and the tonsils to become swollen and painful. The pharynx and tonsils have lymphoid tissue (white blood cells) that form part of the defense mechanism against viruses and bacteria that enter the body through the nose or mouth.
Top Companies Participating in Acute Pharyngitis Therapeutics Clinical Trials:-
· C. H. Boehringer Sohn AG & Co. KG
· Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited
· Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc
· PLIVA d.d.
· MCM Klosterfrau Vertriebs GmbH
· Laila Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.
· Laboratoires Pierre Fabre SA
· Engelhard Arzneimittel GmbH & Co. KG
· Cassella-med GmbH & Co. KG
· bitop AG
“Acute Pharyngitis Global Clinical Trials Review, H2, 2014″ provides data on the Acute Pharyngitis clinical trial scenario. This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on Acute Pharyngitis. It includes an overview of the trial numbers and their recruitment status as per the site of trial conduction across the globe. The databook offers a preliminary coverage of disease clinical trials by their phase, trial status, prominence of the sponsors and also provides briefing pertaining to the number of trials for the key drugs for treating Acute Pharyngitis. This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
To get Discount on this report, visit: http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=252277 .
This is a premium report priced at US$2500 for a single user PDF.
Note: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
Data on the number of clinical trials conducted in North America, South and Central America, Europe, Middle-East and Africa and Asia-pacific and top five national contributions in each
· Clinical trial (complete and in progress) data by phase, trial status, subjects recruited and sponsor type
· Listings of discontinued trials (suspended, withdrawn and terminated)
Reasons to buy
· Understand the dynamics of a particular indication in a condensed manner
· Abridged view of the performance of the trials in terms of their status, recruitment, location, sponsor type and many more
· Obtain discontinued trial listing for trials across the globe
· Espy the commercial landscape of the major Universities / Institutes / Hospitals or Companies