Lubricants reduce friction between surfaces. They are usually in oily, semi-fluid, or solid state. Superior-quality lubricants possess various characteristics such as a high level of thermal stability, high boiling point, low freezing point, and high viscosity index. These features help it reduce friction between surfaces of machine parts and increase operational efficiency. There are several types of lubricants including engine oils, process oils, hydraulic fluids, turbine oils, tractor fluids, gear oils, and metal-working fluids. Lubricants can be classified into mineral-based, synthetic, and bio-based lubricants. These lubricants are used in various industries including Automotive, Industrial Machinery, Textile, Food and Beverages, Plastic, and Chemical industries.
Analysts forecast the Global Lubricants Market to grow at a CAGR of 2.3 percent over the period 2014-2019.
The Global Lubricants market can be segmented into four: Mineral-based, Oil-based, Synthetic, and Bio-based.
Global Lubricants Market 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Lubricants market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Purchase a copy of the report at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=34234 .
- China National Petroleum Corporation
- Exxon Mobil
- Royal Dutch Shell
- Saudi Aramco
Other Prominent Vendors
- Fuchs Petrolub
- Idemitsu Kosan
- JX Holdings
- NK Lukoil
- Petronas Chemicals Group
- Growing Demand from Automotive Industry
- Increased Environmental Impact
- Development of Environment-friendly Lubricants
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
For more Information on the report, inquire at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=34234 .
Sandlerresearch.org (http://www.sandlerresearch.org/) is an online market research store for research reports on multiple industries. These reports provide market analysis, trends and opportunities and forecast about industries that helps to make a right decision for the business.