ReportsnReports.com offers “Israel 2013 Wealth Book: Trends in
Millionaire Wealth” research report in its store.
There are 74,700 HNWIs and over 1,400
UHNWIs in Israel in 2012. This report reviews the performance and asset
allocations of HNWIs and Ultra HNWIs in Israel, and highlights top-performing
cities. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management industry.
• Independent market sizing of Israeli HNWIs across five wealth bands
• HNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2007 to 2012
• HNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2017
• HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
• Geographical breakdown of all foreign assets
• Alternative breakdown of liquid vs. investable assets
• Number of UHNWIs in major cities
• Number of wealth managers in each city
• City wise ratings of wealth management saturation and potential
• Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the wealth management and private banking sector in Israel
• Size of the Israeli wealth management industry
• Largest domestic private banks by AuM
• Detailed wealth management and family office information
• Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Request a sample of this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/RequestSample.aspx?name=247293.
• The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world
• The Intelligence Center also includes tracking of wealth and liquidity events as they happen and detailed profiles of major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each market
• With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover
• Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2017
• The report also provides detailed information on UHNWIs in each major city
for a discount on this report @http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/Discount.aspx?name=247293.
• There were just over 74,700 HNWIs in Israel in 2012. These HNWIs hold US$362 billion in wealth which equates to 63% of total individual wealth held in the country.
• Israeli HNWIs outperformed the worldwide HNWI average during the review period – worldwide HNWI volumes decreased by 0.3% whilst Israeli HNWI numbers rose by 13.2%.
• At the end of 2012, Israeli HNWIs held 26% (US$94 billion) of their wealth outside their home country, which is in line with the worldwide norm of between 20% and 30%.
• There are 1,437 UHNWIs in Israel, with an average wealth of US$109 million per person. Of this total, there are 17 billionaires, 197 centimillionaires and 1,223 affluent millionaires as of year-end 2012.
• Tel Aviv is the largest city for Israeli millionaires, accounting for 35% of total UHNWIs with just over 500 individuals. There are also sizable HNWI populations in Herzliya (286 UHNWIs) and Jerusalem (210 UHNWIs).
Complete report available at http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/247293-israel-2013-wealth-book-trends-in-millionaire-wealth.html.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 350,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Call +1 888 391 5441 with your research requirements or email the details on firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to help you find the business intelligence that you need. Not limited to the Banking and Financial Services (http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/banking-services/) industry, ReportsnReports.com offers research studies on agriculture, medical devices, healthcare, environment, pharmaceuticals, consumer goods, biotechnology, automotive, water and much more.