Global MEMS Market for Consumer Electronics 2015-2019 is a new research report added by Sandlerresearch.org under the semiconductor & electronics category. The report states that the inefficient logistics support is hampering the growth in transportation cold storage systems segment.
The analysts forecast revenue of the global MEMS market for consumer electronics to grow at a CAGR of 10.7% in terms of revenue during the period 2014-2019.MEMS comprises several nanoelectromechanical components embedded in semiconductor chips. It includes micro-circuits on which small sensors and other components are placed. MEMS devices are increasingly being adopted across sectors because of their high efficiency and low cost. MEMS technology has huge potential and has found application in several sectors such as automotive, consumer electronics, aerospace and defense, healthcare, and industrial among others.
MEMS devices are used in various consumer electronics such as cell phones, tablets, laptops, and gaming consoles as they fulfil stringent cost and power requirements for a number of functionalities such as GPS, audio, video, motion sensing, gesture recognition, and navigation.
Inquire for Discount at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/discount?rname=40491
Covered in this Report
This report covers the present scenario and growth prospects of the global MEMS market for consumer electronics during the period 2015-2019. To calculate the market size, the report considers revenue generated from the shipments of MEMS across the following segments:
- Cell phones (smartphones and mobile phones)
- Cameras and camcorders
- Gaming consoles
- Remote controls
The report does not consider the following to calculate the market size:
- Shipment value of MEMS that are not supplied to OEMs
- Shipment value of MEMS integrated in devices sold in the aftermarket
- Shipment value of MEMS not used in consumer electronic devices except those listed above
The report, Global MEMS Market for Consumer Electronics 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the landscape of the global MEMS market for consumer electronics and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key Leading Countries
- South Korea
- Analog Devices
- Bosch Sensortec
- Freescale Semiconductor
Other Prominent Vendors
- Texas Instruments
Key Market Driver
- Rise in Demand for Smartphones and Tablets
Key Market Challenge
- Dependency on End-products
Key Market Trend
- Short Replacement Cycle of Portable Electronic Devices
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
Sandlerresearch.org is an online market research store for research reports on multiple industries. These reports provide market analysis, trends and opportunities and forecast about industries that helps to make a right decision for the business.