April, 04, 2014 : Bharat Book Bureau presents the new report, on "Global Capital
- AsiaMoney". Asiamoney is a well respected brand in Asian finance and
beyond. Since its launch in 1989, Asiamoney has been providing discerning
reporting and analysis of the ins-and-outs of financial and investment markets
for capital issuers, borrowers, institutional investors and senior corporate and
government monetary decision-makers with business interests in Asia-Pacific
Asiamoney is a well respected brand in Asian finance and beyond. Since its launch in 1989, Asiamoney has been providing discerning reporting and analysis of the ins-and-outs of financial and investment markets for capital issuers, borrowers, institutional investors and senior corporate and government monetary decision-makers with business interests in Asia-Pacific countries.
Asiamoney PLUS is the replacement for Asiamoney’s current online product. The product will follow a web-first strategy with the magazine becoming a summary of the month’s content plus extended features and opinion pieces. Unique within the EuromoneyII group, Asiamoney PLUS will combine Asiamoney’s primary content (that written by the Asiamoney team) with content drawn from across the EuromoneyII network (primarily: EuroWeek Asia, Euromoney magazine, the weekly FiX, Project Finance, Trade Finance).
Market / readership
Asiamoney PLUS has a broad market, from middle to senior management across the majority of departments in banks and financial institutions and corporate treasury teams. Secondary to this, Asiamoney PLUS will also be of interest to headhunters operating in the financial markets who will get most value from the people moves stories. Asiamoney PLUS will cover the following industry sectors (matched to the organisational structure of most banks):
• Fixed Income and Commodities
• Foreign Exchange
• Cash Management
• Wealth Management
• Investing (asset management, hedge funds, alternatives)
Asiamoney PLUS is Asia’s online finance information service, the complete resource for daily news, data and opinion on the Asian financial markets.
Asiamoney PLUS aims to be the go-to website for executives in the financial services industry. Visitors to the site will be offered daily news on the capital and forex markets, authoritative analysis and commentary from an editorial team based right in the heart of the action PLUS extended coverage from the EuromoneyII network. Visitors will also be able to access a calendar of upcoming industry-leading events, interviews and roundtables as web and podcasts, and extended coverage of Asiamoney Polls & Awards results.
How does it benefit the purchaser?
• A one-stop shop for financial executives operating in the Asian capital, forex and wealth management markets, allowing readers to access all of the market intelligence they require in one place
• Extensive coverage of the primary (new issues, IPOs) and secondary markets in Asia including the assessment of different capital market products, their underlying potential, risks and trends, and what market impact they are likely to have both regionally and locally.
• A critical eye scrutinising local investment and financing challenges and testing treasury and transactional solutions. The Asiamoney team will interview senior government officials, leading industry figures and new market entrants for the views of those making the markets.
• In-country reports: investigating the investment and financing environment of numerous Asian nations, enabling readers to assess the existing and emerging risks and opportunities in these ever-changing market places.
• Asiamoney Polls & Awards: the complete picture on the leading forces in Broking, Private Banking, FX, Cash Management and Corporate Governance. See what your clients think about you and your competition.
For more information kindly visit : https://www.bharatbook.com/finance-market-research-reports-1081/global-capital-asiamoney.html
Related Reports : https://www.bharatbook.com/market-research-report/finance.html
About Bharat Book Bureau :
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, company profiles, industry analysis , country reports , business reports, newsletters and online databases Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Toll Free No for USA/Canada : 1-866-279-8368
For live chat : http://bit.ly/19m3TU4
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/researchbook
Follow us on linkedin : http://www.linkedin.com/company/bharat-book-bureau
Our Blog : http://blog.bharatbook.com/
About Author Bio: I am working with a market research company which provides market research reports , company profiles, custom research, industry analysis, country reports , business reports, online databases and the report on "Global Capital - AsiaMoney" etc. Through our industry analysis you can identify opportunities, analyze the requirements of the customers and study the competition sector wise.