Reportstack has announced a new market research publication on Hepatocellular Carcinoma Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2014 which provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on Hepatocellular Carcinoma. It includes an overview of the trial numbers and their recruitment status as per the site of trial conduction across the globe. The databook offers a preliminary coverage of disease clinical trials by their phase, trial status, prominence of the sponsors and also provides briefing pertaining to the number of trials for the key drugs for treating Hepatocellular Carcinoma. This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by team of industry experts.
- Data on the number of clinical trials conducted in North America, South and Central America, Europe, Middle-East and Africa and Asia-pacific and top five national contributions in each, along with the clinical trial scenario in BRIC nations
- Clinical trial (complete and in progress) data by phase, trial status, subjects recruited and sponsor type
- Listings of discontinued trials (suspended, withdrawn and terminated)
Reasons to buy
- Understand the dynamics of a particular indication in a condensed manner
- Abridged view of the performance of the trials in terms of their status, recruitment, location, sponsor type and many more
- Obtain discontinued trial listing for trials across the globe
- Espy the commercial landscape of the major Universities / Institutes / Hospitals or Companies
Bayer AG, Pfizer Inc., Novartis AG, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Otsuka Holdings Co., Ltd., AstraZeneca PLC, Eli Lilly and Company , Sanofi, GlaxoSmithKline plc, National Cancer Institute, Eastern Hepatobiliary Surgery Hospital, Sun Yat-sen University, National Taiwan University Hospital, FUDAN University, Seoul National University Hospital, Kaohsiung Medical University Chung-Ho Memorial Hospital, National Cancer Center Hospital , Queen Mary Hospital, The University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center
To view the table of contents and know more details please visit Hepatocellular Carcinoma Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2014.