E-grocery enables consumers to purchase grocery online via COD, credit cards, or internet banking accounts. Online grocers allow private individuals and businesses to purchase products of their choice without any time or location constraints. The online grocery market has gained momentum in recent years due to a growing number of new entrants in the Indian market. Many venture capitalists and angel investors are showing interest in e-grocery as there is immense potential and scope for growth.
The analysts forecast e-grocery market in India to grow at a CAGR of 26.24% during the period 2014-2019.
Covered in this report
This report covers the present scenario and growth prospects of the e-grocery market in India for the period 2015-2019. To calculate the market size, This report considers revenue generated from the following segments of the market:
- Staples (rice, wheat flour, and pulses)
- Edible oils
- Milk and dairy products
- Baby and child care
- Biscuits and cookies
- Laundry supplies
- Household and cleaning
- Others (fruits and vegetables, and gourmet)
Inquire for more information @ http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=44027
Single User License USD 2500
The report, E-grocery Market in India 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. It covers the landscape of the e-grocery market in India and its growth prospects in the coming years. This report includes a discussion on the key vendors operating in this market.
Other prominent vendors
- Bazaar Cart
- Reliance fresh direct
- Veggie Bazaar
- Increased penetration of the Internet
- Complex supply chain management
- Rise in mobile commerce
Key questions answered in this report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?