Airbag fabric is mainly used to produce automotive airbag. Affected by technology, certification and supply chain relationship, there are higher barriers to entry for new manufacturers. Globally, the supply of airbag fabric is monopolized by the manufacturers from Japan, Europe and America. Similarly, the supply of airbag yarn (raw material for airbag fabric) is also in a state of oligopoly, basically controlled by American INVISTA, German PHP, Japanese Toray and several other companies.
Benefiting from a burgeoning automobile market in China, the demand for airbag increases rapidly, with domestic demand for airbag fabric reaching 28.94 million meters in 2013. As China introduces more and more laws and regulations about safety products, automotive airbag grows popular and installation rate rises gradually, the demand for airbag fabric in China will be huge, expected to stand at 43.86 million meters in 2018.
Buy a Copy of this Report at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=259889 .
In 2014, major airbag fabric producers in China included HMT (Xiamen) New Technical Materials Co., Ltd, Marui Weaving (Nantong) Co., Ltd., Jiangyin DUAL Automotive Textile Co., Ltd., Shanghai Porcher Industries, Ltd., Kolon (Nanjing) Special Textiles Co., Ltd., Toyobo Automotive Textiles (Changshu) Co., Ltd., and N.I. Teijin Airbag Fabric (Nantong) Co., Ltd.
HMT (Xiamen) New Technical Materials Co., Ltd is one of airbag fabric and airbag suppliers that early realized commercialized mass-production of airbag fabric in China. As of 2014, the company’s major customers included Yanfeng Key (Shanghai) Automotive Safety Systems Co., Ltd., Autoliv, GST Automotive Safety (Changshu) Co., Ltd., Jinzhou Jinheng Automotive Safety System Co., Ltd. and BYD Co Ltd.
Complete Report is Available at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/global-and-china-automotive-airbag-fabric-industry-report-2014-market-report.html .
Global and China Automotive Airbag Fabric Industry Report, 2014 by ResearchInChina focuses on the following:
- Overview of airbag fabric (including definition, definition of technical indicators, technical indicators, development history, industrial policies)
- Global and Chinese airbag fabric market (including market demand, competition among companies, development trend)
- Global and Chinese airbag yarn market (including global and China’s capacity, competitive landscape)
- Global and Chinese airbag fabric producers (Japanese Toray, Teijin FRONTIER and South Korean DUAL, covering mainly revenue, net income, revenue structure, production base, airbag fabric business)
- Global and Chinese airbag yarn producers (INVISTA, Zhejiang Hailide New Material, Asahi Kasei Fibers German PHP and three other companies, covering mainly revenue, business performance, airbag yarn business)