MarketReportsOnline.com adds "USA Cardiovascular Devices Market Trends and Forecast (2010 – 2015)" report to its research store.
One in three American adults has some form of Cardiovascular Disease (CVD). Heart disease and stroke are the most common cardiovascular diseases. These are the first and third leading causes of death for both men and women in the United States. Cardiovascular Disease includes high blood pressure, coronary heart disease, heart failure and stroke. It is the leading cause of death in America and the World.
United States cardiovascular devices market is expected to be over US$ 35 Billion by 2015, with a compound annual growth rate of approximately 7% from the period of 2011 to 2015. The cardiovascular device market is expected to be driven by increase in the incidence of cardiovascular diseases, an ageing population and greater adoption of technological advancements.
The most rapidly growing segments in the cardiovascular device market are interventional cardiology, cardiac rhythm management, and cardiovascular prosthetic device market. Cardiac Rhythm Management devices market is one of the major contributing segments expected to generate more than US$ 16 Billion by 2015. Interventional cardiology devices represent one of the fastest developing areas in the overall cardiovascular device market which is expected to touch US$ 12 Billion by 2015.
An increasing demand for minimally invasive surgeries amongst the rapidly aging population is expected to spark further growth in the cardiovascular devices market. Moreover, the cost efficiencies offered by lesser invasive methods expect to garner much favor amongst the healthcare payers in the coming years.
“USA Cardiovascular Devices Market Trends and Forecast (2010 – 2015)” report published by Renub Research provides an in-depth analysis of the past, present and future prospects. The report has been researched at source globally and features latest available data covering:
- United States Cardiovascular Device Market (2006 - 2015)
- Top 6 cardiovascular device segment (Cardiac Rhythm Management, Interventional Cardiology , Cardiovascular Surgery, Cardiovascular Prosthetic, Peripheral Vascular & Cardiovascular Monitoring & Diagnostic Device) market data from 2006 to 2015
- Top 12 cardiovascular devices (Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator, Pacemaker, Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy-Pacemaker, Angioplasty, Angiography, PTCA Baloon, Coronary Stent, Anastomosis, Endoscopic Vessel Harvesting, Ventricular Assist Device, Heart Valve, Prothetic Heart Valve) market data from 2006 to 2015
- Mergers and Acquisitions in the Cardiovascular Device market
- Key drivers of growth in the Cardiovascular Device market
- Key Companies analysis in the Cardiovascular Device market
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.marketreportsonline.com/contacts/purchase.php?name=344691.
- More than 81 Million people are estimated to be suffering from CVD in the US
- United States cardiovascular device market is expected to over US$ 35 Billion by 2015
- Cardiac Rhythm Management devices market is one of the major contributing segments which is expected to generate more than US$ 16 Billion by 2015
- Interventional cardiology devices represent one of the fastest growing segment in the overall cardiovascular device market
- Coronary stent is the fastest growing categories in the interventional cardiology market it registered a rapid growth due to rapid advancements in the area of drug-eluting Coronary Stent
- M&A activity of cardiovascular device companies is a significant of US$ 31 Billion deals in 2006
Browse complete Table of Contents @ http://www.marketreportsonline.com/344691-toc.html.
Key Companies Analyzed
This section covers the key facts about the major companies that play an important role in United States Cardiovascular Market. The key companies analyzed in this section are Sorin Group, Medtronic, St. Edwards Life Science and St. Jude Medical. All the companies have been analyzed from three points 1) Revenue of the company from cardiovascular device segment globally 2) Strength of the company in cardiovascular device segment 3) Weakness of the company in cardiovascular device segment.
Related Reports on Medical Devices Market:
BRIC Cardiovascular Prosthetic Procedures Outlook to 2020 @ http://www.marketreportsonline.com/338867.html.
North America Cardiovascular Surgery Procedures Outlook to 2020 @ http://www.marketreportsonline.com/337483.html.
MarketReportsOnline comprises of an online library of 2,50,000 reports and in-depth market research studies of over 5000+ micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers. Get in touch with us for your needs of market research reports.
TX, Dallas North - Dominion Plaza,
17304, Preston Road,
Suite 800, Dallas 75252.
Tel: + 1 888 391 5441E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org