PharmaPoint: Prophylactic Human Papillomavirus Vaccines - Canada Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022 is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. The first prophylactic vaccine for immunization against human papillomavirus (HPV) became available in 2006. The global HPV vaccines market is now well established, yet vaccine coverage rates amongst the traditional target population of adolescent girls remain persistently low. Initially HPV vaccines were developed and marketed solely to protect against cervical cancer. In recent years the role of HPV in other cancers has been increasingly recognized which has facilitated a shift towards vaccinating a wider population, most significant has been the inclusion of males in routine vaccine recommendations in some countries. The current HPV vaccines market is dominated by one major player, Merck’s Gardasil, with GlaxoSmithKline’s (GSK’s) HPV vaccine Cervarix providing the only competition. The introduction of Merck’s nine-valent vaccine (V503) is set to change the future landscape of the HPV vaccines sector.
The anticipated addition of boys to routine HPV vaccine recommendations by different Canadian provinces is expected to serve as a significant driver to growth within the HPV vaccines market in Canada over the forecast period. In addition, from primary research insight, it projects Merck’s nine-valent vaccine V503 to be widely adopted in the country. This will also significantly enhance the size of the HPV vaccines sector in Canada.
- Overview of Prophylactic Human Papillomavirus Vaccines including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on the key drugs in the Canada including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for the top drugs in the Canada from 2012-2022.
- Analysis of the impact of key events as well the drivers and restraints affecting the Canada Prophylactic Human Papillomavirus Vaccines disease market.
Reasons to buy
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for Prophylactic Human Papillomavirus Vaccines
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of drug performance
- Obtain sales forecast for drugs from 2012-2022 in the Canada
To view the table of contents and know more details please visit PharmaPoint: Prophylactic Human Papillomavirus Vaccines - Canada Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022.