RnRMarketResearch.com adds report “PharmaPoint: Ulcerative Colitis – 5EU Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022” to its store.
During the forecast period from 2012-2022, the growth of the UC market will be driven largely by the entry of Johnson & Johnson’s (J&J’s) Simponi and Takeda’s Entyvio, which will lead to an increase in the overall number of patients being treated with biologics in the US, 5EU, Japan, and Canada. Another key event affecting the UC market is the anticipated launch of biosimilars, given that the patent expiry of the UC blockbusters, Remicade and Humira are set to expire in the US in 2018 and 2016, respectively.
France emerged as the highest-grossing UC market in 2012 in GlobalData’s forecast. Germany follows a reference pricing approach for drug reimbursement. Under this system, drugs that are considered to be therapeutically equivalent are clustered together and a reference price is set based on the least expensive drug in the cluster. In 2012, the base year of the forecast period, It estimated that the size of the UC market in Italy was $138m. This sales figure positions Italy as the lowest-grossing market in the 5EU, with approximately 10% of the total 5EU market value. Austerity measures within Spain led to predict that biosimilar uptake will be strong, particularly within the moderate to severe UC patient group, Despite drug pricing pressures and the current global financial crisis, the UK is predicted to be the second-highest growing market for UC in forecast.
Request a sample copy of this Report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/request-sample?rname=170306 .
- Overview of Ulcerative Colitis including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on the key drugs in 5EU including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for the top drugs in 5EU from 2012-2022.
- Analysis of the impact of key events as well the drivers and restraints affecting the 5EU Ulcerative Colitis market.
Complete report is available @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/pharmapoint-ulcerative-colitis-5eu-drug-forecast-and-market-analysis-to-2022-market-report.html .
Reasons to buy
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for Ulcerative Colitis.
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of drug performance
- Obtain sales forecast for drugs from 2012-2022 in Ulcerative Colitis.
Inquire for a discount on this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=170306 .
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 5
1.1 List of Tables 9
1.2 List of Figures 12
2 Introduction 13
2.1 Catalyst 13
2.2 Related Reports 13
2.3 Upcoming Related Reports 15
3 Disease Overview 16
3.1 Etiology and Pathophysiology 16
3.1.1 Etiology 16
3.1.2 Pathophysiology 19
3.2 Symptoms 20
3.2.1 Quality of Life 21
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=170306 .
4 Disease Management 22
4.1 Diagnosis and Treatment Overview 22
4.1.1 Diagnosis 22
4.1.2 Treatment Guidelines and Leading Prescribed Drugs 26
4.1.3 Clinical Practice 27
4.2 France 31
4.3 Germany 33
4.4 Italy 35
4.5 Spain 37
4.6 UK 39
5 Competitive Assessment 42
5.1 Overview 42
5.2 Strategic Competitor Assessment 43
5.3 Product Profiles - Major Brands 45
5.3.1 Remicade (infliximab) 45
5.3.2 Humira (adalimumab) 52
5.3.3 Simponi (golimumab) 57
5.3.4 Apriso (mesalamine) 60
5.3.5 Asacol HD (mesalamine) 65
5.3.6 Lialda (mesalamine) 69
5.3.7 Pentasa (mesalamine) 72
5.3.8 Colazal (balsazide disodium) 75
5.3.9 Uceris (budesonide) 78
Browse Gastrointestinal-therapeutics Reports @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/reports/life-sciences/pharmaceuticals/therapeutics/gastrointestinal-therapeutics .
RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offer in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries. Not limited to industry reports covering telecommunication, healthcare, pharmaceutical, financial services, energy, technology, real estate, logistics, F&B , media and more.
Follow Us On
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/u/0/104156468549256253075/