The Global In-flight Entertainment market 2015-2019 has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, the APAC region, and the EMEA region; it also covers the market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion on the key vendors operating in this market.
Analysts forecast the Global In-flight Entertainment market to grow at a CAGR of 7.55 percent over the period 2014-2019.
IFE systems are integral value additions for airlines, primarily on long routes. While IFE systems have been around for some time, the move toward providing in-flight connectivity is relatively new. These services enable passengers to enjoy their in-flight time through a host of programs such as games and movies, and enable airlines to effectively engage their passengers and gain a competitive edge over other players.
- Global Eagle Entertainment
- Panasonic Avionics
- Rockwell Collins
Other Prominent Vendors
- DMD Phantom
- Interact Network
- Live TV
- StoreBox Inflight
- Zodiac Inflight Innovations
- Increased Demand for Air Travel
- Decreased Product Life Cycle due to Rapid Advances in Technology
- Emerging Technologies for IFE Systems
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Have any Query on the Report get your Queries Resolved at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=29570 .
(Prices start at US $2500 for a single user PDF)