Global Gas Turbine Market to 2018 - Market Size, Growth, and Forecasts in Over 50 Countries is a comprehensive publication that enables readers the critical perspectives to be able to evaluate the world market for gas turbines. The publication provides the market size, growth and forecasts at the global level as well as for the following countries:
Argentina, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam
The market data covers the years 2007-2018. The major questions answered in this comprehensive publication include:
* What is the global market size for gas turbines?
* What is the gas turbine market size in over 50 different countries?
* Are the markets growing or decreasing?
* How are the markets divided into different kinds of products?
* How are different product groups developing?
* How are the markets forecast to develop in the future?
* Which are the most potential countries and markets?
The market information includes the total market size for gas turbines as well as the market size and trends for the following kinds of products:
* Gas turbines (power less than 5000 kW)
* Gas turbines (power more than 5000 kW)
* Parts of gas turbines
The publication is designed for companies who want to gain a comprehensive perspective on the global gas turbine market. This publication makes it easy to compare across different countries and product groups to be able to find new market opportunities and make more profitable business decisions.
To order this report:
US: +1 800 986 6819
UK: +44 203 514 2363
India: +91 22 4098 7600