RnRMarketResearch.com adds report “UAE Power Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2014 – Market Trends, Regulations and Competitive Landscape” to its store.
This report elaborates the UAE’s power market structure and provides historical and forecast numbers for generation, capacity and consumption up to 2030. Detailed analysis of the UAE power market’s regulatory structure, import and export trends, competitive landscape and power projects at various stages of the supply chain is provided. The report also gives a snapshot of the power sector in the UAE on broad parameters of macroeconomics, supply security, generation infrastructure, transmission infrastructure, degree of competition, regulatory scenario and future potential. Financial performance of the leading power companies is also analyzed in the report.
- Snapshot of the country’s power sector across parameters macro economics, supply security, generation infrastructure, transmission infrastructure, degree of competition, regulatory scenario and future potential of the power sector.
- Statistics for installed capacity, power generation and consumption from 2000 to 2013, forecast for the next 17 years to 2030.
- Break-up by technology, including thermal, hydro, renewable and nuclear
- Data on leading current and upcoming projects.
- Information on grid interconnectivity, transmission and distribution infrastructure and power exports and imports.
- Policy and regulatory framework governing the market.
- Detailed analysis of top market participant, including market share analysis and SWOT analysis.
Inquire before buying this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/inquire-before-buying?rname=164994 .
Reasons to buy
- Identify opportunities and plan strategies by having a strong understanding of the investment opportunities in the country’s power sector
- Identification of key factors driving investment opportunities in the country’s power sector
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry’s growth potential
- Identify key partners and business development avenues
- Identify key strengths and weaknesses of important market participants
- Respond to your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
Inquire for discount on report http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=164994 .
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 3
1.1 List of Tables 6
1.2 List of Figures 7
2 Introduction 8
2.1 GlobalData Report Guidance 9
3 UAE, Power Market, Snapshot 10
3.1 UAE, Power Market, Macro-economic Factors 10
3.2 UAE, Power Market, Supply Security 13
3.3 UAE, Power Market, Generation Infrastructure 14
3.4 UAE, Power Market, Transmission Infrastructure 14
3.5 UAE, Power Market, Opportunities 15
3.6 UAE, Power Market, Challenges 16
4 UAE, Power Market, Market Analysis 17
4.1 UAE, Power Market, Supply Structure 17
4.2 UAE, Power Market, Key Market Players 18
4.3 UAE, Power Market, Financial Deals 19
4.3.1 Deal Volume and Value Analysis, 2004-2013 19
4.3.2 Deals by Type, 2013 21
4.4 UAE, Power Market, Demand Structure 21
4.4.1 Electricity Consumption by Sector, 2013 24
5 UAE, Power Market, Regulatory Scenario 25
5.1 UAE, Power Market, Key Electricity Policies 25
5.2 UAE, Power Market, Nuclear Energy Policy 25
5.3 UAE, Power Market, Renewable Energy Policies 27
5.4 UAE, Power Market, Foreign Investment Scenario 27
Purchase a copy of report http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=164994 .
Power Industry Reports @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/reports/energy-power/energy/power
is an online database of market research reports offer in-depth analysis of
over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market
research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research
reports for multiple industries. Not limited to industry reports
covering telecommunication, healthcare, pharmaceutical, financial services,
energy, technology, real estate, logistics, F&B , media and more.
Follow Us On
Twitter : https://twitter.com/#!/RnRMR
Google Plus : https://plus.google.com/u/0/104156468549256253075/