RnRMarketResearch.com adds report “Commercial Aviation Aircraft Lighting Market, Forecast & Analysis (2012 – 2017)” to its store.
With the increase in global air travel, growth in Passengers investment appetite and to fight against the rising fuel prices, airlines are continuously improving and improvising to enhance their aircraft efficiency, luxury and comfort to the air travelers. Aircraft interior lighting is one of the key focus areas in this regards.
Inquire for Discount @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=119228 .
Low Cost Carriers (LCCs) comprise of 63% in the global fleet size. LCCs use single aisle Narrow Body Aircrafts, and majority of LCC Narrow Body configurations consist of normal reading lights attached to the cabin roof. However new generation aircrafts like Boeings 787, Airbus A380 includes the creative aircraft lighting system – the Mood Lighting. Aircrafts are moving towards the smarter LED lighting systems for benefits like increased efficiency, better control, less low power consumption, longer lifespan. Commercial aircraft lights are of different types depending on their functionality viz. Ceiling and Wall lights, Reading Lights, Wall lights, Lavatory lights, Signage lights, Floor-path Lighting Strips and Exterior lights.
This report, segments the global market for commercial aircraft by Aircraft type, Light type and Geographies. An in depth analysis and forecast for the period from 2012 to 2017, for the global market and each market segments are provided in the report. The various market dynamics that will be shaping the growth of the aircraft lighting industry are also explained here.
- The global commercial aviation aircraft lighting market size is expected to grow to $1.31 Billion by 2017.
- Narrow Body Aircrafts Market has the highest business potential throughout the study period.
- Reading lights will be the maximum revenue generator among the different types of aircraft cabin lights.
- Need for fuel efficiency, will be one of the major market drivers.
- “The current trend is certainly more LED lighting in the cockpits and cabins.” – Mr. Terry Trumbull, VP, Electro-Mech Components, Inc.
- Diehl Aerosystems is the leader in the aircraft lighting market with over 36% of the market share.
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=119228 .
On the basis of Aircraft Types
- Very Large Aircrafts market
- Wide Body Aircrafts market
- Narrow Body Aircrafts market
- Regional Transportation Aircrafts market
On the basis of Product Type
- Ceiling & Wall Lights market
- Reading Lights market
- Lavatory Lights market
- Signage Lights Market
- Floor-path Lighting Strips Market
- Exterior Lights
On the basis of Geographies
- Global market
- United States
- Aircraft Integrators
- Aircraft Lighting System Manufacturers
- Sub-Components (Switch, LED) Manufacturers
- Aircraft Refurbishers
Browse Aircraft Manufacturing Industry Reports @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/reports/automotive-transportation/aviation/aviationaerospace/aircraft-manufacturing .
RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offer in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries. Not limited to industry reports covering telecommunication, healthcare, pharmaceutical, financial services, energy, technology, real estate, logistics, F&B , media and more.
Follow Us On
Twitter : https://twitter.com/#!/RnRMRhttps://plus.google.com/u/0/104156468549256253075/