ReportsnReports.com offers “Womenswear: Global Industry Almanac” research report in its store.
Global Womenswear industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the global womenswear market.
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global womenswear market.
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key womenswear market players' global operations and financial performance.
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global womenswear market with five year forecasts.
- Compares data from 28 countries globally, alongside individual chapters on each country.
- The global womenswear market had total revenues of $638.1bn in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.2% between 2009 and 2013.
Place a direct purchase order on this report at http://www.reportsnreports.com/Purchase.aspx?name=291363 .
- Clothing, footwear, sportswear & accessories retailers accounted for the largest proportion of sales in the global womenswear market in 2013, sales through this channel generated $438.5bn, equivalent to 68.7% of the market's overall value.
- The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 3.9% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $773.1bn by the end of 2018.
Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the global womenswear market by value in 2013?
- What will be the size of the global womenswear market in 2018?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global womenswear market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global sports equipment market?
Inquire for a discount on this report at http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/Discount.aspx?name=291363 .
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 350,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Call +1 888 391 5441 with your research requirements or email the details on firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to help you find the business intelligence that you need. Not limited to the Consumer Goods Industry ReportsnReports.com offers research studies on agriculture, pharmaceuticals, healthcare, environment, Chemical, consumer goods, automotive, water and much more.