MarketReportsStore.com adds report “Life Insurance in Slovakia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017” to its store.
The report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Slovak life insurance segment, including:
- The Slovak life insurance segment's growth prospects by life insurance categories
- Key trends and drivers for the life insurance segment
- The various distribution channels in the Slovak life insurance segment
- The detailed competitive landscape in the life insurance segment in Slovakia
- Detailed regulatory policies of the Slovak insurance industry
- A description of the life reinsurance segment in Slovakia
- Porter's Five Forces analysis of the life insurance segment
- A benchmarking section on the Slovak life insurance segment in comparison with other countries in the Central and Eastern European region
Inquire Before Buying @ http://bit.ly/1l0cxyH .
The insurance industry and life segment were adversely affected by the 2008 financial crisis and subsequent economic contraction in 2009, with a rise in policy cancellations and delayed premium payments. The gross written premium registered by the life segment, therefore, registered a decline in 2009. The economic recovery started in 2010 and meant that the life segment was once again on the rise. Domestic consumption is still depressed due in part to the high unemployment rate of 13.4% in 2012. This continues to negatively impact the life segment, which grew at a CAGR of only 0.3% between 2008 and 2012.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in Slovakia:
- It provides historical values for the Slovak life insurance segment for the report's 2008-2012 review period and projected figures for the 2012-2017 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Slovak life insurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2017.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It analyses the various distribution channels for life insurance products in Slovakia.
- Using Porter's industry-standard "Five Forces" analysis, it details the competitive landscape in Slovakia for the life insurance business.
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance segment in Slovakia and its growth prospects.
- It profiles the top life insurance companies in Slovakia and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
- The life segment is the largest in the Slovakian insurance industry, accounting for 55.1% of the gross written premium in 2012.
A combined ratio of 90.8% registered by the life segment in 2012 shows that insurers are registering underwriting profits.
Fraud is rising in the life segment. According to the Slovak Insurance Association, nearly 20% of all claim payments in the country in 2012 involved some fraudulent representation.
Agencies are the main distribution channel for life segment policies in Slovakia.
The life segment is concentrated, with the 10 leading life insurers together accounting for 90.9% of the segment's written premiums in 2012.
As of 2012, 23 companies were licensed to conduct insurance business in the country
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://bit.ly/1koW9Yq .
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in depth historic and forecast market data related to the Slovak life insurance segment and each category within it
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities within the Slovak life insurance segment
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the life insurance segment, along with the reinsurance segment
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics within key product categories
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Slovak insurance industry and its impact on companies and the market's future
Complete report available @ http://bit.ly/1rBJHK2 .
Browse Banking & Financial Services Industry Reports @ http://bit.ly/1tB0yZd .
About Us:Market Reports Store is your one-stop online shop for syndicated industry research reports on 25+ categories and their sub-sectors. We bring to you to the latest in market research across multiple industries and geographies from leading research publishers across the globe.