Reportstack has announced a new market research publication on Travel Insurance and Assistance in Canada which is about the current status and likely future development of the market for stand-alone travel insurance policies in Canada. It includes the following unique features:
- data spanning 2009 to 2013 for the underlying travel market with segmentations by type of journey (between holiday and business trips) and by destination country;
- data for the size of the market for stand-alone travel insurance and assistance in Canada between 2009 and 2013 in terms of premiums and policies, with a segmentation between single-trip and annual cover;
- analyses of the share of distribution relationships of travel insurance providers split between travel trade, transportation and financial organisations, based on a primary survey of over 160 actual and potential distributors of stand-alone travel policies;
- a review of other direct and affinity distribution channels used in Canada, including cover packaged with payment cards and bank accounts as well as automotive clubs, direct sales, online aggregators and brokers, other online brands and retailers;
- forecasts to 2017 for both the underlying travel market and for the size of the market for stand-alone travel insurance and assistance in terms of premiums and policies, with the same segmentations as those specified above for the period from 2009 to 2013.
To view the table of contents and know more details please visit Travel Insurance and Assistance in Canada report.