The Global Military UAV Market 2016-2026 is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. The global military UAV market will be driven by internal and external security threats, territorial disputes, and modernization initiatives undertaken by armed forces across the world. Significant UAV customers include countries in the North American and Asia Pacific region, and the global UAV market will be dominated by the US throughout the forecast period. Asia Pacific's share of the global UAV market is also projected to increase, largely due to a number of international territorial conflicts and insurgency issues.
- The global military UAV market values US$8.5 billion in 2016, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.89%, to value US$13.7 billion by 2026
- North America is projected to dominate the market with a share of 32% over the forecast period, followed Europe at 31%, and Asia Pacific at 30%.The Middle Eastern market for UAVs is expected to account for a share of 4%, followed by the Latin American and African markets with a cumulative share of 2%
- HALE UAVs and UCAVs are expected to account for 34% and 29% of the global military UAV market respectively, followed by MALE UAVs, TUAVs, VTOL-UAVs, and MUAVs, with respective shares of 19%, 9%, 6% and 3%.
To access full report with TOC, please visit The Global Military UAV Market 2016-2026.
The Global Military UAV Market 2016-2026 report offers a detailed analysis of the industry, with market size forecasts covering the next ten years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for military UAVs, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants. In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Market size and drivers: detailed analysis during 2016-2026, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators. It also provides a snapshot of the spending and modernization patterns of different regions around the world.
- Recent developments and industry challenges: insights into technological developments and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of military UAV segments around the world. It also provides trends of the changing industry structure and the challenges faced by industry participants.
- Regional highlights: study of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the key segments of the market that are expected to be in demand.
- Major programs: details of the key programs in each segment, which are expected to be executed during 2016-2026.
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the global market. It provides an overview of key players, together with information regarding key alliances, strategic initiatives, and financial analysis.
Reasons To Buy
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global military UAV market over the next ten years.
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different UAV segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them.
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others.
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the internal ministries of different countries within the military UAV market.
Manager - Marketing
Reportstack Market Research